3 Ply Face Mask:
3 Ply Face Mask is a proper surgical or medical mask that is composed of three layers with each layer having specific functions.
The Inner layer is made of absorbent material, such as cotton which can absorb water, sweat and spit. It is the hydrophilic layer. The middle filter layer is the most important layer which is made of non-woven non-absorbent material, such as polypropylene that filters out bacteria and the water droplets. The outer layer is a hydrophobic layer which is made of of non-absorbent material, such as polyester or polyester blend that can repel water, blood and body fluids. Use of face mask has become an important part of our life as it can suppress transmission and save lives.
Some facts about 3 Ply Face Mask:
- The 3-ply surgical mask are as effective as an N95 mask in preventing viral infections like influenza.
- The spread of viruses, germs, and bacteria can be reduced by wearing a 3 Ply Face Mask.
- The 3-ply material of the mask is made up of a melt-blown material placed between the non-woven fabric.
- A high level static filtration is included in the middle layer to effectively block micro dust and bacteria.
- A 3 Ply Face Mask is available with or without a face shield, that covers the nose and mouth of the user and meet fluid barrier or filtration efficiency levels.
- It can be for single or multiple uses. It should be laundered or cleaned after each use if for multiple uses.
- The appropriate use, storage and cleaning or disposal of 3 ply face masks are essential to make them as effective as possible.
- You should clean your hands properly using an alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water before you put your mask on, as well after you take it off, and whenever you touch it at.
- Make sure your nose, mouth and chin are covered tie it securely when you wear a 3 ply face mask to minimize any gaps between the face and the mask and get the maximum benefit.
- Touching the mask while wearing should be avoided and it should be replaced as soon as they become damp with a new clean, dry mask.
- Do not touch the front of the mask but untie it from behind or from the straps while removing the mask.
- Store it in a clean plastic bag. You can either wash it if it is a fabric mask, or dispose it if i is a medical mask in a trash bin when you take off a 3 ply face mask.
- The spread of the virus can be prevented by wearing a 3 ply face mask, and you protect yourself as well as others.
- The 3 Ply medical Face Mask that are made of fabric can be used by health workers, people caring for suspect or confirmed cases of COVID-19 outside of health facilities, anyone with symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, people aged 60 or over and people with underlying health conditions. These can be used in health care settings within the clinical areas, home settings with a sick person, any setting in the community, public settings where physical distancing cannot be maintained.
- The 3 Ply non-medical Face Mask that are made of fabric can be used by people in the general public in areas with no or limited capacity to implement control measures, including physical distancing of at least one meter and people on crowded transport. These can be used in public settings, workplaces and public transport such as Bus, metro, etc.
- These masks are medical grade face masks and much more protection can be offered by using them than any other kind of mask.
Use Getatoz to find the best 3 Ply Face Mask suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right 3 Ply Face Mask suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find 3 Ply Face Mask buyer & importers from India & abroad.
How can Getatoz help in getting the best 3 Ply Face Mask Wholesalers near you?
You can browse 3 Ply Face Mask Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for 3 Ply Face Mask. Getatoz have some of the Best 3 Ply Face Mask Suppliers of 2022