Carpet Cleaning Software:
Carpet Cleaning Software is a software that is used by carpet cleaning companies to provide carpet cleaning service. Generally the software has some in build functionalities such as bidding, scheduling & accounting.
The Carpet Cleaning Software provides easy to use scheduling features including, drag and drop scheduling, automatic dispatching, and automated email or text confirmations. You can create, edit and manage your jobs on an organized calendar by using a carpet cleaning software that makes job scheduling and dispatching much simpler. Your assigned employee will be instantly notified once you finish scheduling a job. Communication between your technician and customer is open with the help of app chat. Keeping a track of job details is easier with GPS tracking.
Consider the features that can address the needs of your business while choosing a Carpet Cleaning Software. The basic feature should be:
- Ease to use
- Frequently updated features
- Cost effective
- Customer support system to guide you through managing your carpet cleaning business
- Capable of automating tedious tasks
- Automated marketing features to send thank you emails following a service to drive repeated jobs in the future. This helps building connection with your customers.
- Automatic notification system to keep the team members notified about any kind of last minute job change and the job assigned to them.
Health Effect of Cleaning Chemicals used in Carpet Cleaning Software:
Carpet Cleaning is an important part of keeping a healthy home especially in the winter as dirt, dander, and dust settle into our carpets fiber. So, keeping our carpets clean is a must which can be easily done by carpet cleaning companies. However we should take care of the type of chemicals they used for carpet cleaning to avoid any kind of health issues. Some of the potentially dangerous chemicals used in carpet cleaning include:
- Perchloroethylene: It is a popular dry cleaning chemical that can cause nausea, dizziness and fatigue. It can also cause kidney and liver damage.
- Naphthalene: It is a cleaning solution that is derived from coal tara which helps dissolve dirt. Naphthalen and is commonly used as a pesticide to kill small insects. Exposure to Naphthalene can cause nausea, vomiting, confusion, never damage, and liver damage.
- Butyloxy Ethanol: By breathing it in or by coming in direct contact with your skin, Butyloxy Ethanol can cause fever, liver, and kidney damage
Effect On Air Quality:
As carpets act as filters in our home, trapping dust, allergens, and bacteria, it helps improve our homes air quality. However, it becomes difficult for your carpets to keep these things out of our air when dirt builds up. So, getting our carpets cleaned, the air quality in our home can be improved. Mold, bacteria, and mildew begin to grow when a carpet is left wet for too long which can effect the quality of home air. This is because the spores and airborne bacteria are released by the mold and mildew in to the air.
Things to be Consider in a Carpet Cleaner:
- Make sure to choose a carpet cleaner that uses a non-toxic cleaning solution that is safe for both you and for the environment.
- Choose a a carpet cleaner that takes shorter dry time as mold, mildew & bacteria can grow and spread quickly when the carpet is wet for too long. Generally, carpet cleaners that uses steam cleaning have longer dry times as compared to carpet cleaners that cleans with carbonation. That is because the carbonation allows them to use less water that does not leave your carpets soaking wet.
- You should opt for a carpet cleaners that do not leave a sticky residue on your carpet as the cleaning solutions that is used can leave a stick film which attracts dirt and dust. This will not only keep your carpets cleaner longer, but also will help your carpets last longer in the long run.