Firework & Crackers:
Firework is a device that uses gunpowder and other chemicals which emits a combination of sparks, colored flames, whistles or bangs when lit. Sometimes it is made to rocket high into the sky before exploding. These are used for celebration or entertainment. Firecracker is a small explosive device consisting of a string of bangers that are linked by a fuse designed to emit a series of loud bangs when lit. Fireworks are a great way to celebrate in any festival with friends and family. But, it can be dangerous and cause damage if not used carefully.
Types of Firework & Crackers:
There are a lot variety of firework available in the market. These include:
Aerial repeaters are the most popular firework. This is a group of mortars bundled together and lit from a single fuse. A variety of explosions in different patterns, sizes and colors can be seen. These can be raised to a height of 300 feet.
Reloadable Mortars and Aerial Shells:
A reloadable mortar launches a single aerial shell one at a time, from a reusable tube. This can be used repeatedly. Aerial shells are available in an array of colors, sounds, patterns and sizes. Before exploding into a complex burst,mortar shells launch high into the air, to a height of 300 feet. The mortar tubes can be made of either cardboard or high-density polyethylene (HDPE) fiberglass. Fiberglass mortar tubes are more expensive. However, they provide greater safety and stability than the cardboard models and are, quite safe to use.
Usually, mortars are shells are sold in packages, including the firing tubes, that contain six to more than 100 individual shells. The cost depends on the diameter of the shells, the materials of tube construction, the number of balls and breaks and the display effects and noise levels.
Aerial Display Tubes:
Aerial display tubes can create more unusual and complex patterns than mortars. These are available as individual tubes, or multi-tube displays consisting of multiple effects connected to a single fuse. The size of these pre-loaded display tubes ranges from a quarter inch to three inches in diameter. These can travel at a height of 300 feet in the air. The cost of these aerial fireworks items depends on diameter, display effects, quantity of tubes and noise level.
Bottle rockets is made of a rocket engine on a stick and come with multiple effects. The stick is placed in a bottle and the mouth of the bottle controls the direction of flight.
Health Effect of Firework & Crackers:
- Children inhale more volume of air as compared to adults due to their high level of physical activities and therefore breathe in more toxic air.
- Fire crackers contain carbon and sulphur and they produce a range of gases. There are also a number of chemicals present in fire cracker that act as coloring agent, oxidiser, stabiliser, reducing agent and binder.
- Antimony sulphide is used for the glitter effect, barium nitrate for green, lithium for red, aluminum for white, copper for blue and strontium for purple. All of these chemical substances are harmful to our body.
- The colouring agents aluminum and antimony sulphide can cause Alzheimer' disease. An oxidizing agent that contain ammonium and potassium can cause lung cancer. It can also cause thyroid complications. The cadmium compounds can damage the lungs and leads to gastrointestinal problems.
- Barium nitrate is poisonous and can cause respiratory irritation, gastrointestinal problems, radioactive effects and muscular weakness.
- Lithium and copper compounds can cause hormonal imbalance. These are also poisonous to plants and animals. These can affect physical and mental growth in infants and unborn children. The accumulation of nitrogen dioxide and the by products within the body is fatal for infants. This is highly poisonous and is the source of acid rain.
- Most of these toxins can trigger cancer.
- These gases can cause respiratory problems such as increase in wheezing, bronchial asthma, bronchitis, respiratory disease and worsening of asthma.
- These gases can also have hearing loss, sleeping disturbances, blood pressure, heart ailments and nausea effects on pets.
Explosives containing substances like sulphur or sulphurate mixed with potassium chlorate or chlorate of other elements are banned now. The storage as well as handling of these compounds is hazardous and can cause serious accidents. They are toxic to the skin and are sensitive to the slightest amount of friction. They form explosives that lead to fires and deaths when combined with potassium. Because of the unstable and explosive nature of chlorates and perchlorates, it makes crackers noisier and produce bigger bang.
Enquire for Celebration Firework & Crackers Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Celebration Firework & Crackers suppliers at major parts of India including Pudukkottai, Renukoot, Sira, Makhdumpur, Manwath, Mahe, Tarbha, Reengus, Sholingur, Longowal, Pasan, Sirsi, Ajmer, Mahemdabad, Tohana, Pithapuram, Baleshwar Town, Pondicherry, Sundarnagar, Adityapur, Nagercoil, Savarkundla, Karaikal, Bhainsa, Shahpura, Palampur, Silchar, Medininagar, Ranaghat, Yadgir, Mahendragarh, Goalpara, Nuzvid, Srirampore, Mariani, Pukhrayan, Sagwara, Kadi, Robertson Pet, Yellandu, Nahan, Sarangpur, Pratapgarh, Lakshmeshwar, Sohagpur, Rayagada, Nimbahera, Achalpur, Bongaigaon City, Warisaliganj and other localities of India as well and Celebration Firework & Crackers suppliers near you.