Chrome Salts, also known as Chromium salts are highly durable, extremely hard and has a unique shine that is used as an ingredient in the manufacture of many products such as cement, mortar, leather, paints, and anticorrosives.
Some facts about Chrome Salts:
- Chrome Salts are found in yellow-green tattoo ink, radiator coolants, dental or orthopaedic implants, disinfecting and bleaching agents, unlit and charred safety match heads, yellow or green cosmetics, anti-rust primer and in yellow or green paint and many more other sources.
- The sources of chromium salts can also be leather goods that are tanned by chrome such as shoes, gloves and other wearable items and accessories. Green felt fabric that are used to cover snooker and card tables can also be a sources of chromium salts.
- Chrome Salts can also be found in primer paints in the automobile industry, diesel locomotive radiator fluids, chromates used to prevent rust or radiators and pipelines, plaster used in building repairs, engraving solutions, pulp and paper industry and many more.
- Chrome Salts are also used by Artificial flower makers, Photographic workers, Pottery workers, Woodworkers and Explosives workers.
- There is a possibility of chrome allergy due to a delayed hypersensitivity reaction to chromium salts.
- The exposure to chromium salts can happen in the workplace, usually from cement and mortar used in the building industry.
- Allergic cement dermatitis is highest amongst workers handling wet cement which usually happens due to dichromates found in cement.
- Irritant contact dermatitis can also caused by cement because of presence of Chrome Salts.
- Airborne contact dermatitis, prurigo pigmentosa, allergic contact dermatitis, irritant contact dermatitis, systemic contact dermatitis due to oral chromium picolinate as a supplement, ulceration of the skin and perforation of the nasal septum are some of the reactions to contact with chromium salts.
- A special allergy tests, called patch tests, can be performed using a solution of potassium dichromate to diagnose Chrome allergy. It can also be diagnosed from the clinical history.
- Foods with high chromium content, such as tomatoes, broccoli, lettuce and turnips should be avoided if you have Chrome allergy.
- Chromium compounds are used for their bright yellow, green, red and orange colors. These are used in stainless steel, and other alloys.
- A smooth, silver finish can be produced by chromium plating on cars and bicycles, that is highly resistant to corrosion.
- Corrosion resistance and a shiny finish can be provided by using chromium in metallurgy as dyes and paint.
- Chrome Salt is an essential nutrient for humans. However, excessive intake can cause health effects as well, including skin rashes, disruptions of metabolisms and diabetes.
- Breathing it in can cause nose irritations and nosebleeds.
- Chromium(VI) is mainly toxic to human which can alter genetic materials and cause cancer.
- Chromium can cause respiratory problems, a lower ability to fight disease, birth defects, infertility and tumor formation in animals.
Treatment for food poisoning depends on the source of the illness and the severity of your symptoms. Most often the illness resolves without treatment within a few days, though some types of food poisoning may last longer.
Dehydration is a condition that can occur when the loss of body fluids, mostly water, exceeds the amount that is taken in and your body does not have enough water and other fluids to carry out its normal functions.
Adrenal fatigue refers to adrenal dysfunction, which is caused by stress, infections, and other such medical conditions.
Vitamin K is actually a group of compounds and the name vitamin K comes from the German word 'Koagulationsvitamin.'
Following a bedtime routine can help retain beauty of your skin, making you look younger revealing your inner beauty.
A number of treatments are available, including several home remedies to ease the symptoms of psoriasis. Some home remedies are used alone or in combination with medical treatment.
Dialysis is a treatment that filters and purifies the blood using a machine.
Amoebiasis, also known amoebic dysentery, is a condition in which your intestines becomes infected with the parasite Entamoeba histolytica or E. histolytica. E. histolytica is an amoeba found in water, soil and other damp environments.
Enquire for Chrome Salts Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Chrome Salts suppliers at major parts of India including Raghogarh Vijaypur, Gokak, Kadi, Hapur, Medinipur, Nahan, Rayagada, Achalpur, Dhubri, Narkatiaganj, Mahe, Nagercoil, Yadgir, Anjangaon, Cherthala, Bongaigaon City, Pratapgarh, Savarkundla, Pathardi, Hugli Chinsurah, Sagwara, Neyyattinkara, Lakhisarai, Shahpura, Kyathampalle, Pasan, Bhawanipatna, Sirsi, Karaikal, Sundarnagar, Faridkot, Tarbha, Baleshwar Town, Yerraguntla, Sathyamangalam, Baharampur, Sasvad, Maihar, Samalkha, Renukoot, Pondicherry, Pithapuram, Shahpura, Makhdumpur, Reengus, Padmanabhapuram, Sattur, Rajahmundry, Sholingur, Udaipurwati and other localities of India as well and Chrome Salts suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Chrome Salts suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Chrome Salts suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Chrome Salts buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Chrome Salts Suppliers Across World
Browse Chrome Salts suppliers across the globe including Bouvet Island, Palau, Spain, Equatorial Guinea, Nicaragua, Austria, Oman, Croatia, Rwanda, Greenland, Gambia, Ethiopia, Bahamas, Uruguay, Lebanon, Chile, Dominica, Armenia, Mongolia, Brunei, South Africa, Ghana, Hungary, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sao Tome and Principe, Ireland, Antigua and Barbuda, Colombia, Cape Verde, Denmark, Western Sahara, Saint Helena, Uganda, Iceland, Egypt, Macao, Belgium, French Polynesia, Mozambique, Marshall Islands, Albania, Niger, Philippines, Mexico, Cameroon, Norway, Tuvalu, Fiji Islands, Bosnia and Herzegovina and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Chrome Salts Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Chrome Salts Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Chrome Salts. Getatoz have some of the Best Chrome Salts Suppliers of 2022