Browse Chyawanprash wholesalers, exporters, manufacturers, dealers & suppliers.
Chyawanprash is an Ayurvedic health supplement which is a blend of nutrient rich herbs and minerals that consist of different herbs, amla, ghee, sesame oil and honey. Chyawanprash is made by processing around 50 medicinal herbs and their extracts. The main ingredient in it is Amla or Indian gooseberry, which is the richest source of vitamin C.
A decoction of herbs is prepared followed by dried extract preparation. It is then subsequently mixed with honey, and a number of aromatic herb powders such as clove, cardamom, and cinnamon are added to it to form a consistency of fruit jam which has a sweet, sour, and spicy flavor. Chyawanprash is useful to restore drained reserves of life force and to preserve strength, stamina, and vitality. It also helps in preventing aging and diseases, eliminating degenerative processes, and promoting excellent health which in turn can promote prolonging life.
Regular consumption can help maintain physiological functions and rejuvenates the whole body system. It was reportedly formulated by the twin Ashwini Kumar brothers for restoring youth and improving the vitality and strength of an elderly sage Chyawan, hence named Chyawanprash. The components like the nourishing honey and cow ghee in chyawanprash act as a transporter of potency of herbs that helps promoting the quick absorption and assimilation of various herbal constituents in the distant tissues.
Health Benefits of Chyawanprash:
- Chyawanprash is a powerful immune booster and helps in the production of haemoglobin and white blood cells.
- The main ingredient amla in chyawanprash help detoxifies the body and cleanses the blood, liver, spleen and the lungs. It promote youthfulness and help increase healthy muscle mass.
- It is beneficial for reducing cough, asthma and other respiratory ailments. As it nourishes the mucous membrane and helps in maintaining the respiratory passage clean and clear, chyawanprash is beneficial in promoting lung health.
- Chyawanprash is considered as a natural resistance that can combat infections by boosting overall health and hence recommended as a tonic in winters.
- As it nourishes the weak and degenerating tissues, chyawanprash is helpful in promoting vigour, vitality and is anti-ageing.
- Regular intake of chyawanprash helps to gain intellect, memory, immunity, freedom from disease, improved functioning of the senses and endurance.
- Chyawanprash also helps to gain sexual strength and stamina, improved digestive processes and improvised skin tone and glow.
- It is useful to restore or maintain the normal blood circulations and neuroconductive actions.
- Chyawanprash helps to relieve gastritis, peptic ulcer, gut cramps, and correct the gastrointestinal functions by improving digestion, metabolism and excretion.
- It help purifies the blood, works as detoxifier, and promotes liver function.
- It protects and strengthens the liver and kidneys and improves lipid and protein metabolism.
- As it is helpful in improving the immunity and functioning of the respiratory system, it can be used to treat respiratory infections, allergic cough, rhinitis, seasonal or non-season respiratory disorders, asthma, bronchospasm, common cold, and tuberculosis.
- Due to its rich antioxidant composition and presence of bioactive phytoconstituents, such as carotenoids, tannins, flavonoids and phenolic compound, it is considered as an excellent antiaging and anxiolytic supplement.
- As it help relax the central nervous system (CNS), chyawanprash can be used as an anxiolytic and an antidepressive. It also help alleviate insomnia.
- Chyawanprash is also helpful in correcting blood disorders and improving structure and functions of the vascular system as it can strengthens the structure and functions of the heart and corrects the heart pumping rhythm.
- Chyawanprash is used to reduce postprandial hyperglycemia in the oral glucose tolerance test.
- It substantially reduce blood cholesterol level compared to vitamin C.
- Absorption of calcium and protein synthesis is better with regular intake of chyawanprash. This in turn help strengthening bones and teeth, and improving muscle tone.
- It also promotes growth in young child and helps in gaining weight.