Dyeing Machines are mostly used in dye houses, textile college and universities to provide efficient dyeing.
Color can be imparted to textiles, paper, leather, and other materials by using a substance called dye in such a manner that the coloring is not altered by washing, heat, light, or any other factors when the material is exposed to it.
Types of Dyeing Machines:
- Atmospheric Pressure Beaker Dyeing Machine is used for dyeing of fabrics and yarn at high temperature. The max temperature used can be 98 degree centigrade.
- Textile Dyeing machines are widely used for dyeing fabric of silk, light weight cotton, viscose, wool, etc those are woven and knits.
- Multi Nozzle Soft Flow Economical Dyeing Machine work as a soft flow as well as jet dyeing machine to increase machine flexibility and versatility to process all types of fabrics.
- H. T. H. P. 'U' Type Fabric Dyeing Machine or Scouring Machine comes with highly efficient heat exchanger for fast heating and cooling and heavy duty stainless steel centrifugal pump for optional dye liquor circulation.
- IR Beaker Dyeing Machine is economical and requires very low maintenance. The temperature of solution inside the beakers can be measured and functioning includes process control at each step of the process.
- HTHP Beaker Dyeing Machine is used for dyeing sample of yarn and fabric at high temperature and high pressure as it has Digital Temperature Indicator and Controller. All type of synthetic fibres like viscose, nylon, polyester, acrylic and acetate can be dyed by disperse dye.
- Some new kind of technical advantages with regards to energy consumption, process time and fabric appearance can be offered by U Type Fabric Dyeing Machine. It is complete reel operated and there will be no pilling effects, no abrasion, no Foaming problem, no weight loss, no distortion and no crease mark and cracking. Feel of Fabric is retained in this type of Dyeing Machine.
- Industrial Basket are extensively used in textile dyeing plants. High grade raw material are used in this type of dyeing machine to ensure their durability, corrosion resistance and abrasion resistance.
- Maxi Type Jumbo Jigger Machine is controlled through the microprocessor. Better circulation can be provided as the circuit pumps the dye liquor, leavening of the dye. The flow from the spray pipes can be controlled for washing and raising.
- Jiggar Dyeing machine is suitable for washing enzymes, denim garments, cotton and woolen clothes. It is well known for its sturdy construction, durable finish standards and excellent operational life
- Winch Dyeing Machine is easy to operate as it is a user friendly device. It is well known for its application specific design and longer service life.
- Winch Dyeing machine is used to dye woolen and silk fabrics. It is simple to operate, low in cost and maintenance yet comes with uncompromising features when it comes to versatility.
- Hank Dyeing Machine is easy to install, operate and has reliable service life. It is used for dyeing Acrylic, Wool, Nylon Jute Cotton. It has automatic reversal device for the control of the flow direction.
- Arm dyeing machines is equipped with a low pressure pump with a variable output and is made of corrosion resistant. Delicate yarn such as pure silk, rayon and superfine cotton yarn can be treated by Arm dyeing machines.
- Even dyeing with low tension and accurate rinsing system can be ensured with Soft Flow Dyeing Machine. It is incorporated with features like trouble free service life, optimum functionality and energy efficiency.
The hair shafts stop shining when the cuticles are damaged even after applying a deep conditioner.
Addison's disease is an endocrine, or hormonal, disorder that occurs when the adrenal glands do not produce enough of certain hormones. This is also known as adrenal insufficiency.
Diwali, also known as Deepavali, is a Hindu festival of lights.
Vishwakarma Day, also known as Vishwakarma Jayanti or Vishwakarma Puja, is a day of celebration for Vishwakarma, a Hindu god, the divine architect.
Punjab is a state in northern India that is primarily agriculture-based due to the presence of abundant water sources and fertile soils.
Enquire for Dyeing Machines Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Dyeing Machines suppliers at major parts of India including Mahe, Dhubri, Faridkot, Tarbha, Sirsi, Tohana, Medinipur, Pondicherry, Sagwara, Bhainsa, Udaipurwati, Khair, Sundarnagar, Samalkha, Yellandu, Nimbahera, Lakhisarai, Pasan, Dhanbad, Reengus, Sholingur, Yerraguntla, Bhiwandi, Hapur, Makhdumpur, Neyyattinkara, Nuzvid, Panchla, Robertson Pet, Silchar, Dispur, Savarkundla, Narkatiaganj, Anjangaon, Vadnagar, Pathardi, Mandi, Shahpura, Mariani, Ajmer, Ranaghat, Kharar, Sohagpur, Kadi, Sangareddy, Rath, Medininagar, Rajahmundry, Mahendragarh, Kailasahar and other localities of India as well and Dyeing Machines suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Dyeing Machines suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Dyeing Machines suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Dyeing Machines buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Dyeing Machines Suppliers Across World
Browse Dyeing Machines suppliers across the globe including British Indian Ocean Territory, England, North Macedonia, Western Sahara, Martinique, Burundi, Swaziland, Guinea-Bissau, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Fiji Islands, Uganda, Burkina Faso, Seychelles, United Kingdom, Egypt, Guyana, Togo, Bermuda, Holy See (Vatican City State), Faroe Islands, French Southern territories, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Isle of Man, Luxembourg, Croatia, Tonga, Armenia, Tuvalu, Virgin Islands, British, Papua New Guinea, Bangladesh, Mozambique, Northern Mariana Islands, Jordan, Panama, Nicaragua, Turkey, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Micronesia, Federated States of, Suriname, Guadeloupe, Falkland Islands, Equatorial Guinea, Palestine, Myanmar, Belgium, American Samoa, North Korea, Grenada and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Dyeing Machines Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Dyeing Machines Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Dyeing Machines. Getatoz have some of the Best Dyeing Machines Suppliers of 2022