Endoscope is a slender and tubular instrument that can be used to view the inside of body cavities in procedures called an endoscopy.
Endoscope is a long, thin illuminated flexible tube with a light and camera attached to it on one end, which is used by doctors to view pictures of your digestive tract on a color TV monitor.
Some facts about Endoscopes:
- Usually small thick tubes are used by endoscope to transfer illumination in one direction and high resolution images in real time in the other direction. This results in minimally invasive surgeries
- The internal organs like the throat or esophagus can be examined by using endoscope.
- Instruments that are specialized are named after their target organ, such as the cystoscope for bladder, bronchoscope for bronchus, nephroscope for kidney, arthroscope for joints and colonoscope for colon), and laparoscope abdomen or pelvis.
- An endoscope is used to pass through the mouth and throat and into the esophagus during an upper endoscopy, so that the doctor can view the esophagus, stomach, and upper part of the small intestine to make the diagnosis.
- An endoscopes can also be passed through the large intestine (colon) through the rectum to examine this area of the intestine.
- Pain in stomach, Ulcers, gastritis, or difficulty swallowing, Digestive tract bleeding, Changes in bowel habits such as chronic constipation or diarrhea and Polyps or growths in the colon can be diagnosed by using an endoscope.
- It can be inserted into a small openings of the body such as the anus or mouth and are minimally invasive.
- An endoscope can also be passed inside the body through a small cut made in the skin when keyhole surgery is being done.
- They can also be be inserted into small incisions, for instance, in the knee or abdomen. So, a keyhole surgery can be accomplished by using an endoscope.
- Endoscopes must be sterilized before use on patients, that normally have contact with sterile areas of the body are class three devices.
- An image of inside the body can be produced by using optical fibre by endoscopes. A bundle of optical fibres can be inserted into the body by the doctor, out of which some carry light into the body, and some carry light reflected off internal body surfaces back out which allows the doctor to see an image of the inside of the body clearly, and help them diagnose diseases like cancer, or see what they are doing during keyhole surgery.
- The removal of a small sample of tissue can also be done by using an endoscope that can be looked more closely for a biopsy.
- Generally an endoscope consist of a thin, long flexible tube;lens system; a light transmitting system; the eyepiece and control system
- Water pipes, the operational channel and control cables are other important parts of an endoscope.
- Water serve to carry water which is used to wash the lens thereby maintaining a clear view.
- The operational channel is an opening on the device through which various accessories can be moved to the distil end of the endoscope for surgery purposes
- Control cables is used to control the direction that the distil end will bend when it moves through body cavities.
Enquire for Endoscopes Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Endoscopes suppliers at major parts of India including Mahemdabad, Gokak, Shahpura, Bikaner, Medinipur, Makhdumpur, Renukoot, Khair, Neyyattinkara, Panchla, Shahpura, Yerraguntla, Nuzvid, Mahendragarh, Tohana, Sohagpur, Narkatiaganj, Faridkot, Silchar, Pasan, Srirampore, Pukhrayan, Sarangpur, Tiruvethipuram, Goalpara, Ranaghat, Rajahmundry, O' Valley, Raghogarh Vijaypur, Kullu, Morshi, Rayagada, Yadgir, Rayadurg, Dhanbad, Dispur, Adityapur, Udaipurwati, Kadi, Reengus, Sasvad, Sangareddy, Yellandu, Sirsi, Rath, Pratapgarh, Cherthala, Palampur, Warisaliganj, Vrindavan and other localities of India as well and Endoscopes suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Endoscopes suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Endoscopes suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Endoscopes buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Endoscopes Suppliers Across World
Browse Endoscopes suppliers across the globe including Belarus, Australia, Ivory Coast, Jersey, Honduras, Netherlands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Nicaragua, Gibraltar, Scotland, Fiji Islands, Finland, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Belgium, Saint Helena, Kyrgyzstan, Cape Verde, Reunion, Puerto Rico, American Samoa, Argentina, Christmas Island, Tanzania, Burundi, Austria, Armenia, Pakistan, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Morocco, South Africa, Nauru, Chad, Poland, South Korea, Trinidad and Tobago, Montserrat, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, Mozambique, Seychelles, Canada, United States, Cook Islands, Haiti, Palestine, Yugoslavia, Samoa, Switzerland, Myanmar, Afghanistan, Venezuela and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Endoscopes Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Endoscopes Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Endoscopes. Getatoz have some of the Best Endoscopes Suppliers of 2022