Event Management Software:
An event management software is a Software as a Service (Saas), that is used to effectively manage the event activity in a company from the beginning to the end. It ensures smooth management of attendee information for different events. This software is used to help organizers manage their attendee data efficiently. Event management software is composed of an online back-office and an attendee interface which is often a mobile app that manages registration, ticketing, planning, etc. It also supports the event planner all along the lifecycle of its event including Project planning, management, marketing, performance etc.
Advantages of Event Management Software:
An event management software provides several benefits. This include:
- Integrated event management software provides limitless access to multiple reports with no additional cost. So, you can get required data in an easy to read and understand format in low cost.
- With a wide range of filters provided by this software you get to fine tune the data from all reports that makes reviewing the data more easier and the success of your event can be measured more effectively.
- A number of customized reports for event planners can be created and can be send as Excel or a CSV files to benefit organizers. Data is presented in an easy to read format.
- Multiple reports including customer and sales report, check in reports, registration status reports and post event feedback reports from the attendees can be accessed at all time.
- You can get customized reports on the post event surveys which is very important to get a clear understanding of the factors that worked in your favor of your event and the aspects that require immediate attention to ensure the success of your upcoming events.
- All the necessary details about the status of registrations, payments and cancellations are provided by accounting reports. You can track financial data concerning your events with these reports.
- Event management software can manage your event admin efficiently by saving you time and money. It can also automate your promotional activities, helping you to increase attendance rate and scale up interest.
Uses of Event Management Software:
- Event Management Software can be used in Educational Organizations such as universities, schools, and other educational establishments to automate academic, social, and cultural events. The software helps in creating an invitation to checking in attendees which increase registration rates, and reduce the workload of in-house marketing teams.
- It reduces the number of double bookings and data entry errors, resulting in more accurate data and more professional user experience when used for bookings and cancellations purpose.
- Event Management Software can be used by superannuation, investment, and retirement firms to automate bookings and marketing communications for conferences, seminars, webinars, and other on and offline events to assist with the marketing of their services. Attendance rate can be increased and feedback can be collected for continual improvement by using an event automation platform to send out personalized email invites, track registrant status and check-in attendees in real-time.
- This software can be used by banks and other financial institutions to arrange events such as conferences, seminars, public speaking events, and training for customers, partners, and staff.
- Managing your event attendees, managing registrations and cancellations, dealing with sending out invitations, taking payments, and sending out post-event surveys becomes easier by using this software.
- Event Management Software can be used by Legal and Accounting Industry to manage the time of the organizer by using an appointment calendar.