Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a type of pulse oximeter that is cliped onto the finger of a patient to measure heart rate and oxygen saturation in his or her red blood cells.
An SpO2 reading is an estimation of the amount of oxygen in your blood which is generally considered to be a normal oxygen level if it is of 95 percent or greater. An SpO2 reading of 92 percent or less is an indication of insufficient saturation which can cause a range of adverse health conditions, including chest pain, shortness of breath and increased heart rate.
Your pulse rate is an estimation of the number of times your heart contracts per minute which is considered as normal if range from 60 to 100 beats per minute (bpm) in adults. A pulse rate below 60 bpm is an indication of abnormally slow heart action, also known as bradycardia that can cause a number of problematic symptoms including fainting, fatigue, chest pains and memory problems. The device is useful in assessing lung disease in patients.
Some facts about Fingertip Pulse Oximeter:
- A fingertip pulse oximeter is a small, lightweight, noninvasive electronic device that is used to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in your body.
- A fingertip pulse oximeter can be attached painlessly to your fingertip. Two wavelengths of light are send through the finger to measure your pulse rate and how much oxygen is in your system.
- The screen of the fingertip pulse oximeter will display the percent of oxygen in your blood coming from your heart—as well as your current pulse rate, once the assessment is finished by the oximeter.
- Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is used in assessing shortness of breath, a symptom of the disease, which may not be easy or even possible for a person to reasonably self-assess.
- Silent hypoxia is a condition in some COVID-19 patients in which people look and feel comfortable and any shortness of breath can not be noticed, but their oxygen levels are dangerously low. This can lead to severe COVID-19-related pneumonia, requiring a ventilator. This condition can be handled properly by monitoring the oxygen level with the help of a fingertip pulse oximeter.
- People with adverse heart and breathing conditions should invest in personal oximeters for use it in their home as it can empower you to respond quickly to abnormal readings by providing you accurate readings on your SpO2 and pulse rate within few seconds.
- Finger pulse oximeters can be used by people with heart or breathing problemsto help them manage these conditions under physician guidance.
- The severity of attacks and exacerbations can be assessed in individuals with asthma.
- It can be used in patients who are physically active or experiencing frequent drops in oxygen levels for accurate pulse rate and SpO2 readings.
- The quality of their pulse oximeter is incredibly important for people with COPD, asthma or other lung diseases who want to stay active as reliable oximeter readings play an essential role in helping patients adjust their oxygen flow.
- The amount of red and infrared light in an area of pulsatile blood flow can be measured in a fingertip pulse oximeter as red light is primarily absorbed by deoxygenated blood and infrared light is absorbed by oxygenated blood. The difference of measurement between two points in the pulse wave occurs in the arterial blood flow, with more than several hundred measurements per second as the amount of light absorbed varies with each pulse wave which is compared against baseline values, giving both the pulse oximetry oxygen saturation (SpO2) and the pulse rate.
Use Getatoz to find the best Fingertip Pulse Oximeter suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Fingertip Pulse Oximeter suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Fingertip Pulse Oximeter buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Suppliers Across World
Browse Fingertip Pulse Oximeter suppliers across the globe including Belize, Iran, Mozambique, Virgin Islands, U.S., Congo, Bolivia, Singapore, Vietnam, Saint Lucia, Mauritania, Aruba, Guyana, Sao Tome and Principe, Sweden, Kuwait, Seychelles, Armenia, Wales, Anguilla, Nepal, Ireland, South Africa, Latvia, Eritrea, Christmas Island, Nigeria, Japan, Lithuania, Austria, Cameroon, Syria, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Micronesia, Federated States of, North Korea, Grenada, Belarus, Germany, Jersey, Jamaica, Afghanistan, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Liechtenstein, Bahrain, Guatemala, Gabon, Papua New Guinea, Western Sahara, Netherlands, Ukraine, United States and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Fingertip Pulse Oximeter. Getatoz have some of the Best Fingertip Pulse Oximeter Suppliers of 2021