A bunch of flowers in a creative arrangement is called as a flower bouquet. These can be given to your special one on Birthday, Valentine's Day, Anniversary or any special occasion to share the love you have for them. You can also give it to surprise your near and dear ones. They are also widely used in weddings. Bouquets that are arranged in vases or planters for home decor can be arranged in both traditional or modern styles. The types of flowers used in the bouquet symbolizes according to the culture.
Flowers can brings a smile on everyone's face. A bunch of flowers have the power to express your true desire when you can't express your feeling in terms of word. Different color of flowers has a different meaning associated with it. Red roses, orchids, gerberas, carnations, lilies, exotic flowers, or birthday flower bouquets, all of them symbolizes something.
You can delight your loved ones with the enthralling beauty and mesmerizing fragrance of these flowers. An arrangement of diverse flowers has the ability to cherish the bond. They are the best way of spreading happiness on any event. You can gift a flower bouquet to your loved ones on Anniversary, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Rose Day, Wedding, Mother's Day, Father's Day, and many other occasions
A bouquet of Red Roses can be given on Rose day, valentine day or anniversary. Carnations are considered as birthday flowers where as Lily as newyear flower. Orchides can be given on Mother'day. However you can choose any of these flower as per your feeling and expression. Flowers are used everywhere, from gifting to decoration, and many more because of their charm, aroma, and appeal. The radiant flower bunches are perfect to gift on every occasion.
Flower Bouquet for Occasions:
A right flower bouquet can give words to your emotions and feelings as the unique colors of the flowers can help to speak the unexpressed feelings. A bouquet of flower can bring a feeling of warmth and affection making one feel special throughout the day. The possibilities are limitless when it comes to floral arrangement or creating a bouquet. There are more than 130 types of flowers which can be categorized into four groups, such as focal flowers, filler flowers, greenery or line flowers. Flowers from each group can be combined together to form a bouquet that looks stunning. Focal flowers has the ability to draw the eye of anyone while line flowers add height. Filler flowers are use to fill in any gaps and greenery supports the entire bouquet.
Typically, focal flowers are the largest flower in the bouquet and feature a single bloom per stem. David Austin garden rose, white calla lily, burgundy berry dahlia, peach gerbera daisy and anemone are some of the example of these kind of flowers. Filler flowers are use to fill out your bouquet and make it look full and lush. These flowers feature stems with clusters of flowers or multiple blooms. Some of the popular filler flowers include: spray roses, solidago, wax flower and hypericum berries. The finishing touch on your flower arrangement is given by greenery. They are use to provide the needed structural support to your arrangement. Some of the popular greenery include: tree fern, salal, seeded eucalyptus, lily grass and leather Leaf. Line flowers are tall flowers use to can add height. These come with multiple blooms per stem. The shape of an arrangement is defined by line flowers. Some of the popular line flowers include: stock, orchids, snapdragons, larkspu and Bells of Ireland.
- Flowers bouquet are the best gift that can be gifted on Birthdays. Flowers can work alone as a birthday gift. However, combining it with other gift can add compliment. It can add some color and vibrancy to your gift.
- Fresh, fragrant, blooming flowers can fill the life of a couple with its freshness and fragrance. So, flowers and bouquet are the best things to take as a gift on a wedding. It also symbolize new life, hope and faith. Wedding bouquet is considered to bring happiness and satisfaction in marriage
- The brides carries a bouquet of flowers on her wedding day because of their magical effects. It is believed to protect them from illnesses and misfortune.
- What would be a better gift than a heart shaped bouquet of roses on the day of valentine? These are the ideal gift to delight your loved ones as flowers are the best way to express your feelings then your words.
- A bouquet of wedding anniversary flowers on the day of anniversary can rekindle the love once again.