A home appliance, is a device which assists in household functions such as cooking, cleaning and food preservation. The advancement in technology has made our life easy and simplified a lot of things. Various home appliances has made our life easy and comfortable. We can finish our household tasks in a smart & convenient way by spending just a few minutes. These electrical household appliances not only help in saving your time & energy but also they help in saving electrical power. One can hardly imagine leading life without any electrical appliances now a days.
Types of Home Appliances:
Appliances are divided into three types:
Typically, small appliances are small household electrical machines. These are very useful and easily carried and installed. These are used in the kitchen, including: juicers, electric mixers, meat grinders, coffee grinders, deep fryers, herb grinders, food processors, electric kettles, waffle irons, coffee makers, blenders and dough blenders, rice cookers, toasters and exhaust hoods.
Major appliances, or White goods:
Major appliances are also known as white goods. These major household appliances may include: air conditioners, refrigerators, kitchen stoves, dishwashers, clothes dryers, drying cabinets, freezers, water heaters, washing machines, trash compactors, microwave ovens, and induction cookers. White goods were typically painted or enameled white.
Consumer electronics, or brown goods:
Entertainment and information appliances such as: home electronics, digital cameras, camcorders, radio receivers, TV sets, CD, VCRs and DVD players, still cameras, clocks, alarm clocks, computers, telephones video game consoles, HiFi and home cinema and answering machines are classified as "brown goods".
This categorization helps in the maintenance and repair of these types of products. Brown goods require high technical knowledge and skills, where as white goods may need more practical skills and can be forced to manipulate the devices and heavy tools required to repair them.
Choosing Home Appliances:
- Consider the colors and the styles that you like, and then set out to get the closest match possible in the appliances that function in the way you need.
- It may be difficult to find a brand that carries all of the needed appliances in the style that you prefer.
- Whether you choose to go with appliances that are all purchased from the same brand or not, you will be happiest if you get the function that you need from your appliances.
- Another thing to consider when choosing kitchen appliances from different brands is the style and shape. Some appliances have a sleek or minimalist look, while others may be sturdier and bulkier.
- If you have the style of the kitchen where one or more of your appliances will be behind cabinet doors, you can be less concerned with choosing the same brands.
Home & kitchen appliances save your energy, time and money. So are essential for every household. They not only help in effortless cooking but also keep your house squeaky clean, your clothes perfectly cleaned & pressed, keeping you entertained and so on. Taking care of your grooming needs is no more a troublesome task with products like a trimmer.