Multivitamin Tablet is a dietary supplement containing vitamins, dietary minerals, and other nutritional elements which are available in the form of tablets, capsules, pastilles, powders, liquids, or injectable formulations. We can get most of the vitamins and minerals that is required by our body on daily basis by choosing the right foods and eating a wide variety of them. However, it can can be added as a supplement to improve health, compensate for poor eating habits, and reduce the risk of developing chronic diseases.
Some facts about Multivitamin Tablet:
- Multivitamin supplements are beneficial for people with poor nutrition or those at high risk of macular degeneration.
- Multivitamin Tablet usually contain three or more vitamins and minerals, where each vitamin and mineral is included at a dose below the tolerable upper intake level as determined by the Food and Drug Board. It does not include herbs, hormones, or drugs and does not present a risk of adverse health effects.
- Multivitamin Tablet mainly include vitamins like vitamin A, C, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B7, B9, B12, E, D2 or D3, K, potassium, iodine, selenium, borate, zinc, calcium, magnesium, manganese, molybdenum, beta carotene, and/or iron.
- These tablets are available in different formulas based on age and sex, or on more specific nutritional needs.
- A combination of various vitamins that are normally found in our foods and other natural sources are generally added in a Multivitamin Tablet.
- The vitamins that are not taken in through the diet can be provided by a Multivitamin Tablet.
- Multivitamin Tablet can be used to treat vitamin deficiencies resulting from pregnancy, poor nutrition, illness, digestive disorders, and many other conditions.
- Multivitamin help produce enzymes and hormones in our body. It can also help boost your immunity and keep your organs and nerves functioning properly.
- These nutrients are required for reproduction, maintenance, growth, and the regulation of bodily processes.
- The absorption of Vitamin B12 can decrease with age. More of calcium and vitamin D is required for older adults.
- People who follow plant based diets are at a higher risk of deficiency of vitamin B12 as it is found primarily in animal foods. They may also have calcium, zinc, iron, vitamin D, and omega-3 fatty acids deficiency.
Uses of Multivitamin Tablet:
- Multivitamin Tablet can be used as restrictive diets for people with dietary imbalances or those who cannot or will not eat a nutritious diet.
- It can be taken by pregnant women and elderly adults who have different nutritional requirement.
- Special vitamin or mineral forms with much higher potencies can be used for severe vitamin and mineral deficiencies.
- A risk of an acute overdose due to the toxicity of some components, principally iron is there if multivitamins are taken in large quantities.
- Taking antioxidant vitamins and minerals may slow the progression of age-related macular degeneration and help prevent it.
- Your memory and mood can be improved by Multivitamins.
- Excess amounts of water soluble vitamins are flushed out by your body through your urine.
- Excess amounts of fat soluble vitamins get accumulated in your liver as it can not be easily flushed out from your body.
Side effects and Precaution of Multivitamin Tablet:
- Serious or life-threatening side effects can occur because of an overdose of vitamins A, D, E, or K.
- More than the recommended dose of a multivitamin should be avoided as it can can cause serious or life-threatening side effects.
- Tell your doctor about all your medical conditions and allergies before you use multivitamins.
- Consult your doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant or breastfeeding as some vitamins and minerals can harm an unborn baby if taken in large doses.
- A prenatal vitamin specially formulated for pregnant women may be taken during pregnancy.
- Multivitamin Tablet should be used as directed on the label or as prescribed by your doctor.
- Taking more than one multivitamin tablets at the same time should be avoided unless it is prescribed by your doctor as taking similar vitamin products at the same time can result in a overdose of vitamin or serious side effects.
- Multivitamin tablets containing minerals such as iron, calcium, magnesium, potassium, and zinc can cause side effects such as tooth staining, increased urination, stomach bleeding, iregular heart rate, confusion, and muscle weakness if taken in large doses.
- Always take Multivitamin tablet with a full glass of water.
- The sublingual tablet should be placed under your tongue and you should allow it to dissolve it completely. Never chew or swallow it whole.
- Multivitamin tablet should be stored at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
- Stomach pain, diarrhea, constipation, vomiting, loss of appetite, hair loss, peeling skin, tingly feeling in or around your mouth, weight loss, changes in menstrual periods, severe headache, muscle or joint pain, severe back pain, blood in your urine, pale skin, and easy bruising or bleeding are some of the symptoms of overdose.
- The regular use of salt substitutes should be avoided in your diet if your you are taking multivitamin that contains potassium.
- Consult your doctor before taking a vitamin or mineral supplement if you are on a low-salt diet.
- Multivitamins should not be taken with dairy products, calcium supplements or antacids that contain calcium as it may be harder for your body to absorb certain ingredients of the multivitamin because of the presence of calcium.
- Multivitamins containing vitamin A should be avoided during pregnancy, unless they are recommended by a health care professional.
- The risk of lung cancer in people who smoke, former smokers, people exposed to asbestos, and those who use alcohol increases with long-term use of beta-carotene, vitamin A, and vitamin E supplement. It may shorten life too.
Interaction of Multivitamin Tablet:
- Multivitamins can interact with some medications, or affect the way it work in your body.
- Drugs that may affect multivitamins, include tretinoin or isotretinoin, antacids, antibiotics, a diuretic, heart or blood pressure medications, a sulfa drug or nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs such asibuprofen, naproxen, celecoxib, diclofenac, indomethacin, meloxicam, and others. Prescription and over the counter medicines, vitamins, and herbal products can also interact with Multivitamins .
Vitamin K is actually a group of compounds and the name vitamin K comes from the German word 'Koagulationsvitamin.'
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods.
Vitamin B 12 is one of the 8 vitamins present in vitamin B complex. It is also known as Cobalamin. Animal meat and othernon-vegetarian food are good sources of Vitamin B12.
Vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure.
Enquire for Multivitamin Tablet Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Multivitamin Tablet suppliers at major parts of India including Cherthala, Lakhisarai, Tohana, Hugli Chinsurah, Jhansi, Longowal, Nimbahera, Mandi, Gokak, Yellandu, Raghogarh Vijaypur, Phagwara, Robertson Pet, Nahan, Sasvad, Pithapuram, Neyyattinkara, Hapur, Sagwara, Mariani, Pasan, Udaipurwati, Bhiwandi, Rath, Bikaner, Renukoot, Makhdumpur, Sholingur, Pratapgarh, Palampur, Lakshmeshwar, Bhainsa, Yadgir, Rajnandgaon, Nuzvid, Sangareddy, Sohagpur, Savarkundla, Kyathampalle, Dhubri, Srirampore, Vadnagar, Warisaliganj, Sattur, Mahendragarh, Adityapur, Ranaghat, Medininagar, Sundarnagar, Bongaigaon City and other localities of India as well and Multivitamin Tablet suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Multivitamin Tablet suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Multivitamin Tablet suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Multivitamin Tablet buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Multivitamin Tablet Suppliers Across World
Browse Multivitamin Tablet suppliers across the globe including United Arab Emirates, Uganda, Christmas Island, Mexico, Grenada, Antarctica, Canada, Greenland, Slovenia, Nepal, France, Northern Mariana Islands, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Latvia, Kiribati, Uruguay, Norway, Somalia, Myanmar, Solomon Islands, Yemen, Lebanon, Denmark, Andorra, Nigeria, Cayman Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Kenya, Timor-Leste, Niue, American Samoa, Anguilla, Estonia, Ukraine, Jamaica, Djibouti, Cuba, Micronesia, Federated States of, New Caledonia, Ghana, Marshall Islands, Burundi, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Morocco, Kuwait, Argentina, Singapore, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Tunisia and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Multivitamin Tablet Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Multivitamin Tablet Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Multivitamin Tablet. Getatoz have some of the Best Multivitamin Tablet Suppliers of 2022