Office Stationery refers to writing materials that are commercially manufactured to be used in office including cut paper, envelopes, continuous form paper, writing implements, and other office supplies. Stationery also includes materials to be written on by hand such as letter paper or by equipment such as computer printers.
List of Office Stationery:
Essential stationery items are needed by all kind of business, either small, medium, or large, for smooth operation.
Office administrators need office stationery for managing employees in the office or remote locations
Although the requirement differs from business to business, some items are common and vital for all trades. These include:
Desktop Stationery Items:
- A notepad or sticky notes always required if your business is in the field of designing, writing, or working in the finance sector.
- Staplers, Punching Machine, Sticky Tapes, Scissors, Glue, Calculator and Tape Dispenser are some of the essential office stationery items.
- Desktop Stationery Organizers can help you keep everything in their places and organized better, which will have a positive effect on your work attitude.
- Desk organizers are available in various sizes and shapes that can be used to arrange documents, craft supplies, pens, pencils and more in one place for quick and easy access.
- Desk Tidy, Pen Cups, Note Holders, Paper Clip and Waste buckets are some of the office stationery items that will help keep things organized on the desk.
- Stationery organizer is box or open tray, which is divided into compartments for such office supplies as pens, pencils, paperclips, etc. these are typically kept on the surface of a desk.
- All your office supplies can be stored in containers, drawers, baskets and bins
Consumable Stationery Items:
- Consumable Stationery Items must be included in your office stationery list. These are also essential for employees working from home.
- Ink Cartridges, Toners, Printing Papers and Photocopy Papers are some of the essential Consumable Stationery Items.
Filing & Storage Stationery Items:
- Paper sheets, files, and folders may be required in a office to organize things depending on the type of work.
- Filing and storage stationery items such as Card Holders, Files, Folders, Letter Holders, Document Holders, Paper Trays and Envelope should be included in the office stationery items list.
- You can choose from different types of paper files such as colored, manila, kraft, plastic or pressboard. Mostly colored, manila or kraft are the preferred ones. However, plastic and pressboard file folders are the better choice if your office requires your folders to be water-resistant or heavier.
- Paper filing system is still maintained by many office as it provides business owners with confidence that they have physical proof of their records.
- Clipboards are made from a variety of material, including hardboard, aluminum, PVC, polypropylene, High Impact Polystyrene, and Foamex.
- File folders usually consist of a number of sheet of heavy paper stock or other thin, but stiff, material which is folded in half, that holds papers and money together for organization and protection. These are used to keep paper documents.
- Clip files, conference files, report files, arch files, ledge files, display files and clear, document folder, paper file folder, etc. are certain types of files and folders that can be used for office purposes.
- The documents, papers, reports can be assembled and organized in single place by using these files and folders.
- Folder is a folded cover or large envelope used for holding or filing loose papers.
- Basic File Folders, Hanging File Folders, Straight Tab Folders, Right-Cut Tabs, Repositionable Tabs, Colored File Folders, Manila File Folders and Kraft File Folders are different types of folders.
- Index Dividers are used to organize your documents alphabetically, chronologically or you can simply color code them using your own unique filing system.
- Your files can be organized and documents can be retrieved quickly and easily using tab dividers.
- Binder dividers are physical partitions that are used in binders to separate items into specific sections based on subject, resource or type. Mostly, they are used for keeping documents organized for work or school purposes, record-keeping and filing.
- Folder divider are use to divide paperwork within the folder. Self-adhesive or twin-prong fasteners can be added to dividers to create additional filing surfaces. Papers can be classified up to four categories when used in standard fastener folders.
- Office stamp and letter head are officially made to a specific company or organization.
- Office stamps are used to indicate whether an item is paid, approved or a copy.
- Black out stamps can be used to protect records and keep client information secure. Blocks of text can be easily covered with small, medium and large security stamps and redacting pens.
- A return address stamp for your office can help your customers stay in touch with you. Your phone number, hours and website address can be included in this.
- Initial stamps are used by managers or supervisors for signing off on completed tasks and authorizing documents.
- Signature Stamps can be used for signing checks, letters and certain legal documents.
- Stock message stamps are a great tool for bring order back to your desk when files, forms and billing documents pile up.
- You can stay on top of tracking, filing and reporting with adjustable number stamps. Sequential information to your documents can be added by choosing from options with 6 to 10 digits.
- Social media stamps featuring your Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Snapchat names can help increase your number of followers and customer engagement.
- You can keep working even when you are away from your desk with a pocket stamp.
Paper stationery Items:
- Productivity can be increased by using essential stationery items keeping them organized on your desk.
- Paper stationery items is not only required for administrators of small businesses but individuals who work from home for smooth day-to-day operations.
- Notebooks, Wire bound Notebooks, Writing Pads and Personal Organizers are examples of some of Paper stationery Items.
- You can create an action plan and achieve your target within the specified timeline by keeping a notebook or writing pad handy.
- A protective covering that seals paper articles between two layers of plastic is called as Laminating pouches which affords an all-round protective surface that is both flexible and sturdy.
- Laminating pouches can be used for a wide range of uses, from to protecting documents to creating ID cards.
- Paper based articles, such as documents or photographs, can get protected from getting damaged over time by laminating them.
- Laminating pouches can keep your articles protected from getting creased or wrinkled, grazed, stained or smeared, or marked by grease or fingerprints which are likely to occur if the documents pass through many hands during use.
- It can also help protect them from water damage, or fading over time as a result of exposure to the air.
- A4 size sheets are essential Office Stationery Items as these are compatible with all kinds of photocopying systems. These are mainly used for printing the advertisement and promotional content, newspaper, copy, etc.
Writing stationery Accessories:
- Writing accessories are the most significant part of office stationery, as employees can get through the day without much hassle by using them to jotting down notes, making corrections, pinning down ideas, and so on.
- Ballpoint Pens, Fountain Pens, Pencils, Porous Point Pen, Rollerball Pen, Highlighter Pen and Markers are some of the essential Writing stationery Accessories.
- You can use pens, pencils, and highlighting markers to write a note, highlight important points using highlighters, cross down completed tasks, and prioritize important ones.
- Pen and pencil are essential Office Stationery Items for all kinds of professions.
- Fountain pens, markers, pencils, pens and sketch pens are different types of writing accessories that are used for office work. It comes in various sizes, designs, colors, patterns and brands.
- One of the most common office stationery that is easy to use and smooth in writing is Ballpoints.
- Correction pen can be used for fixing the mistake with the white ink.
- Fountain pens are generally used for calligraphy writing and have a point of nib, metal body with an ink filling mechanism.
- The marker pens come in permanent and non-permanent types. These markers come in multiple color shades.
- Toner and ink type cartridges are the two types of Printer Cartridges that are used for printing documents and photos of the same quality.
- The copies of images can be produced without compromising on the charged ions with toner cartridges.
- Highlighters is used for highlighting important points in documents or files which comes in fluorescent color shades to categorize the ideas in the subject matter.
- Chisel tip, blade-style tip, and liquid pen-style tip are various types of highlighter.
- Tip of retractable highlighter is prevented from drying out. so, it can be used on all types of papers that come in a single piece or multipack option.
- Quick-drying, odorless ink and vibrant color shades are some of its features.
- Blank media discs, cleaning kits and pen drives are essential Office Stationery Items that come under the computer supplies category.
- Blank media disc contain the type CD and DVD that are high definition storage devices.
- DVD is used for storing the software, computer files and video programs which are recordable and rewritable.
- The cleaning kit comes with organic gel formula, brush and micro-fiber cloth which can be used for cleaning all types of screens of deskttop, laptops, LCD, TV, Tablets, camera, mobile phones, etc
- Pen-drive is a small storage device that can be connected to the computer from a USB port and is used for saving and transfer of the data files and folders.
Tapes & scissors:
- Tapes are made up of BOPP, or matte BOPP coated with water based acrylic adhesive which are cut into small rolls.
- The two sides of tape edges are specially treated so that you can easily tear the tapes using your hands.
- Transparent, removal, white, super clear, crystal clear, and double-sided are various forms of tapes.
- Scissors are used to perform different cutting jobs that come with multiple types of blades for deep, extra-long cuts, shallow snips, etc.
- Micro-tip scissors can be used for precise cutting application as it come with extra fine pointed blades.
- An all-purpose scissor can be used for office space.
- Punching machine is used for punching the holes in paper and assemble the documents in a file.
- 2-hole, eyelet/rivet, slot type, single hole, electric hole are different types of punching machine.
- Single hole, double and triple holes are the most common types of punching machines.
- 300 paper can be punched in a single instance by using the heavy-duty punches.
- Electric operated paper punches that powered with the batteries are extremely accurate in operation and convenient to use.
- An inbuilt motor is used in these for automatic punching.
- These are easy to carry even outside the office.
Staplers and staples:
- Staplers and staples are basically used for fastening the pages of paper as the documents can be compiled by joining them together with staple pins.
- Various types of staplers are manual, electric and pneumatic.
- Electric staples are faster and powerful than the manual one and can be used to punch the thicker stack of paper.
- The desktop stapler can punch about 70 pages at a time, whereas the heavy-duty type of machine can punch 100 pages or more than that.
Packs and pouches:
- Packs and pouches are made up of high plastic composition with a firm and glossy finish which are ideal for storing various documents used as instructional materials and notices.
- The documents can be protected and enhanced with their quality laminating cover. Multiple sizes and thicknesses of pouches are available.
- Presentation supplies include whiteboards, markers and erasers. Cleaning wipes, eraser refill pads, flipchart pads are some of the other accessories required in the presentation room.
- Whiteboard is the quick, simple and instant reusable solution that can be used by professionals, trainers, workers of short and long term projects for communicating the ideas within the team.
- Markers comes with broad nozzle tips that are usually in bright color shades and are used for writing on blank boards to convey the concepts by writing them down.
- Erasers can be either dusters or wipes that are used to clear off the written part and reuse the board for later purpose.
Office supplies are very important for better productivity and operations in office that includes paper products, staplers, pens, refills, markers, diaries and folders, to laminating products, measuring devices, office equipment cleaners, adhesives and stamps. We have a wide range of office supplies at the best prices online. You can also find laminating products, office equipment cleaners, desk accessories, staplers, filing products, presentation supplies, cutting equipment, recordkeeping essentials, money handling products and more. Choose branded Office supplies such as SOLO, WONDER, Kangaro, HELLOPERFECT, True-Ally, PidiliteABAJ, Bapna, Faber Castell and much more.
Use Getatoz to find the best Office Stationery suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Office Stationery suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Office Stationery buyer & importers from India & abroad.
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Office Stationery Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Office Stationery Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Office Stationery. Getatoz have some of the Best Office Stationery Suppliers of 2022