Ophthalmoscopes is a handheld device that is used to examine the interior structure of your eye, including the retina optic disc, choroid, and blood vessels.
Some facts about Ophthalmoscopes:
- A light source is combined with built-in mirrors and lenses in a Ophthalmoscopes, so that the interior structures of the eye can be examined by your eye doctor.
- An ophthalmoscope is useful for examining the structures of the retina which is the light sensitive area at the back of the eye responsible for processing images.
- The healthy structures within the eyeball can be identified with the help of an ophthalmoscope, which will help your eye doctor to view symptoms or indicators of diseases of the eye.
- An indirect ophthalmoscope can be used by your doctor in some cases to gain a broader view of the internal structure of your eye, especially the retina.
- Your eye doctor wears a head viso that projects a bright light with indirect ophthalmoscopes. Your doctor will be able to better view and magnify, the inside of your eye by holding different handheld lenses in front of your eye.
- Sometimes, special drops are used to dilate your pupils so that it will open up to aid your eye doctor in the exam.
- Any sign of potential eye problems like cataracts or macular degeneration can be identified by using either direct or indirect ophthalmoscopes.
- The size of an ophthalmoscope is same as a flashlight which has a light and different tiny lenses using which, the health care provider is allowed to view the back of the eyeball.
- A beam of light is shined through the pupil using an ophthalmoscope in case of direct ophthalmoscopy.
- The healt care provider holds your eye open while shining a very bright light into the eye using an instrument worn on the head which looks like a miner's light in case of indirect ophthalmoscopy. The back of the eye can be viewed through a lens held close to your eye. Some pressure will be applied to the eye using a small, blunt probe and you will be asked to look in different directions to look for detached retina.
- Slit-lamp ophthalmoscopy can be used to idenify the issues in ratina as with indirect ophthalmoscopy, but with higher magnification. You will sit in a chair in front of the instrument and will be asked to rest your chin and forehead on a support in that to keep your head steady. The microscope part of the slit lamp can be used by the health care provider and a tiny lens will be placed close to the front of the eye.
- The ophthalmoscopy examination using an Ophthalmoscope takes about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Symptoms of retinal detachment or eye diseases such as glaucoma can be detected and evaluated by using an ophthalmoscope.
- Ophthalmoscopy can also be done if you have signs or symptoms of diabetes, high blood pressure or other diseases that affect the blood vessels.
Enquire for Ophthalmoscopes Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Ophthalmoscopes suppliers at major parts of India including Ranaghat, Nuzvid, Mahendragarh, Renukoot, Manwath, Pathardi, Karaikal, Padmanabhapuram, Medinipur, Bhiwandi, Baharampur, Mahemdabad, Yellandu, Sathyamangalam, Ballari, Pratapgarh, Dhanbad, Hugli Chinsurah, Bhawanipatna, Phagwara, Kailasahar, Srirampore, Faridkot, Sarangpur, Sagwara, Lakshmeshwar, Longowal, Tohana, Pasan, Bahraich, Narkatiaganj, Pudukkottai, Alirajpur, Sholingur, Vrindavan, Gokak, Pukhrayan, Reengus, Vadnagar, Robertson Pet, Raghogarh Vijaypur, Sohagpur, Savarkundla, Udaipurwati, Shahpura, Baleshwar Town, Hapur, Yerraguntla, Tarbha, Panchla and other localities of India as well and Ophthalmoscopes suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Ophthalmoscopes suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Ophthalmoscopes suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Ophthalmoscopes buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Ophthalmoscopes Suppliers Across World
Browse Ophthalmoscopes suppliers across the globe including Latvia, SriLanka, Brazil, Aruba, Timor-Leste, Chile, Falkland Islands, Uzbekistan, San Marino, United Arab Emirates, Tanzania, Mauritius, Swaziland, Ecuador, British Indian Ocean Territory, Vanuatu, Lebanon, Eritrea, Mayotte, Mozambique, Greece, Comoros, Ireland, Marshall Islands, Uruguay, China, Guam, Puerto Rico, Guinea, Angola, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ghana, Tuvalu, Malawi, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Azerbaijan, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Reunion, French Southern territories, Argentina, Russian Federation, Holy See (Vatican City State), Norway, Burkina Faso, Georgia, Palau, Cocos (Keeling) Islands and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Ophthalmoscopes Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Ophthalmoscopes Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Ophthalmoscopes. Getatoz have some of the Best Ophthalmoscopes Suppliers of 2022