Oxygen Cylinder is an oxygen storage vessel, which is either held under pressure in gas cylinders, or as liquid oxygen in a cryogenic storage tank.
Some facts about Oxygen Cylinder:
- The methods used to deliver breathing oxygen from the oxygen cyllinder to users can be oxygen mask, nasal cannula, full face diving mask, oxygen rebreather, diving helmet, demand valve, built in breathing system (BIBS), oxygen tent, and hyperbaric oxygen chamber
- Oxygen is the most important factor for normal cell metabolism. Oxygen toxicity such as lung damage or result in respiratory failure in those who are predisposed can happen due to excessively high concentrations.
- The risk of fires, particularly while smoking also increases due to higher oxygen concentrations.
- The equipments which comes in contact with high pressure oxygen must be 'oxygen clean' and 'oxygen compatible', to reduce the risk of fire.
- Oxygen cyllinder is widely used as a medical equipment in both chronic and acute cases, and can be used in hospital, pre-hospital as well as home.
- Supplementary oxygen is commonly used in people with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD). Chronic bronchitis or emphysema is a common long-term effect of smoking, in which the patient may require additional oxygen to breathe either during a temporary worsening of their condition, or throughout the day and night.
- Oxygen is prescribed for people with breathlessness. So, oxygen cyllinder is useful in desease like COVID-19. It is also helpful in the setting of end-stage cardiac or respiratory failure, advanced cancer or neurodegenerative disease, despite having relatively normal blood oxygen levels.
- Oxygen cyllinder is widely used in emergency medicine in hospital. It is also used in emergency medical services or those giving advanced first aid.
- High-flow oxygen is used in resuscitation, major trauma, anaphylaxis, major bleeding, shock, active convulsions, and hypothermia in the pre-hospital environment.
- The flow of oxygen should be moderate to achieve oxygen saturation levels, based on pulse oximetry for people where their injury or illness has caused low oxygen levels.
- Excessive use of oxygen increases the risk of death in those who are acutely ill.
- High concentration oxygen is used as home therapy to cure cluster headache attacks, due to its vaso-constrictive effects.
- Oxygen should not be given to a person who has paraquat poisoning as it can increase the toxicity. However, it can be given if they have severe respiratory distress or respiratory arrest.
- It is also not recommended for people who have pulmonary fibrosis or other lung damage due to bleomycin treatment.
- Retinopathy of prematurity can occur in infants causing blindness by promoting overgrowth of new blood vessels in the eye obstructing sight if high levels of oxygen is given.
- Peripheral circulation can be reduced which can potentially increase the effects of stroke as oxygen has vasoconstrictive effects on the circulatory system.
- Oxygen cyllinders are used to store gas for oxygen first aid kits, oxygen therapy as well as medical breathing at medical facilities and at home.
- It can be used as liquid rocket propellants for rocket engines.
- Oxygen Cylinder is used in oxyacetylene welding equipment, glass lampworking torches, and some gas cutting torches.
- It is used in industrial processes, including the manufacture of steel and monel.
- A finite amount of oxygen is compressed within the oxygen cyllinder which is inhaled by the user until it runs out.
- Oxygen can be delivered on Continuous Flow when using a oxygen cyllinder.
Enquire for Oxygen Cylinder Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Oxygen Cylinder suppliers at major parts of India including Srirampore, Vrindavan, Lakhisarai, Rath, Goalpara, Rayagada, Pathardi, O' Valley, Bahraich, Manwath, Baharampur, Bhainsa, Mandi, Pudukkottai, Ajmer, Khair, Karaikal, Padmanabhapuram, Udaipurwati, Samalkha, Dhubri, Achalpur, Hapur, Reengus, Faridkot, Pukhrayan, Yadgir, Gokak, Warisaliganj, Sattur, Tarbha, Nagercoil, Medinipur, Medininagar, Savarkundla, Bhiwandi, Pondicherry, Sathyamangalam, Maihar, Sohagpur, Bongaigaon City, Sirsi, Kyathampalle, Nuzvid, Narkatiaganj, Tiruvethipuram, Yerraguntla, Nimbahera, Bhawanipatna, Robertson Pet and other localities of India as well and Oxygen Cylinder suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best Oxygen Cylinder suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Oxygen Cylinder suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Oxygen Cylinder buyer & importers from India & abroad.
Oxygen Cylinder Suppliers Across World
Browse Oxygen Cylinder suppliers across the globe including North Macedonia, Marshall Islands, Tonga, Italy, Cook Islands, Nepal, Burundi, Turks and Caicos Islands, Bolivia, Falkland Islands, Malta, Jersey, El Salvador, United States Minor Outlying Islands, East Timor, Venezuela, French Southern territories, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, British Indian Ocean Territory, Micronesia, Federated States of, Slovakia, Vanuatu, Reunion, North Korea, Mauritania, Lithuania, Morocco, Kiribati, Trinidad and Tobago, Australia, Bangladesh, French Polynesia, Lebanon, Virgin Islands, British, Iceland, Afghanistan, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sierra Leone, Argentina, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, New Caledonia, United States, Namibia, Netherlands, Laos, Solomon Islands, Jamaica, Malawi, Russian Federation, Isle of Man and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Oxygen Cylinder Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Oxygen Cylinder Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Oxygen Cylinder. Getatoz have some of the Best Oxygen Cylinder Suppliers of 2021