PPC Cement, also known as Portland Pozzolana Cement is manufactured by grinding Portland cement clinker, gypsum and a Pozzolana such as fly ash together intimately. Portland cement and fine Pozzolana can also be blended intimately and uniformly to produce PPC cement.
Some facts about PPC Cement:
- The mixture of limestone and clay are grinded together and then heated at a temperature of 1,450 degree centigrade resulting in a granular substance called clinker to produce cement.
- Cement is a major component of any construction work that forms a high percentage of overall costs. This is why it is important to know how to choose the right one from the different types of cement.
- The addition of Pozzolana in PPC cement makes it different from other type of cements. Fly ash sourced from thermal power plants is the most common source of Pozzolana which is a siliceous or siliceous and aluminous material.
- Moisture reacts with fly ash to form compounds that provide additional strength in PPC cement.
- 15 to 35 percent by weight of cement can be added as fly ash as per Indian Standards.
- It has better ability of concrete to resist the fluid pass through it with a pressure differential.
- Higher resistance to water, lower heat of hydration, easier to work with on site and improved resistance to chemicals are some of the benefits of PPC.
- PPC is usually darker in colour than OPC due to presence of fly ash.
- Fly ash is cheaper to procure if the source is near to the cement plant.
- PPC is a blended cement consisting of 15 to 35 percent of pozzolanic material, 4 percent of gypsum and clinker.
- The concrete made with PPC cement is more impermeable and denser as cementatious compounds are formed by the reaction of the pozzolanic material with calcium hydroxide which is released by the hydrating Portland cement.
- Portland Pozzolana cements has less initial setting strength but hardens over time
- The concrete can be protected against alkali aggregate reaction by using PPC cement.
- It can be used in the construction of hydraulic structures, marine works, mass concreting etc.
- It is also suitable to be used in applications like masonry mortars and plastering.
- The cost of PPC is less compared to OPC. It has better durability and workability.
- The manufacturing process of PPC cement is difficult.
- PPC cement is recommended if you are looking for high durability and workability.
- PPC cement can be used in mass concrete work like dams, huge foundations, and building near sea shore, reservoirs and in other marine works as it is highly resistant to sulphate attacks.
- PPC cement is eco friendly materials. Highly durable concrete can be produced by using PPC cement as it has low water permeability compared to OPC
Enquire for PPC Cement Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have PPC Cement suppliers at major parts of India including Sathyamangalam, Sholingur, Medininagar, Rayadurg, Sarangpur, Goalpara, Manwath, Rajnandgaon, Mahe, Shahpura, Warisaliganj, Ajmer, Pudukkottai, Longowal, Medinipur, Pathardi, Udaipurwati, Baharampur, Neyyattinkara, Bhawanipatna, Morshi, Panchla, Ballari, Pithapuram, Dhanbad, Gokak, Nuzvid, Reengus, Sundarnagar, Narkatiaganj, Sohagpur, Pasan, Hugli Chinsurah, Bikaner, Rajahmundry, Anjangaon, Sattur, Achalpur, Yellandu, Vrindavan, Maihar, Sangareddy, Mahendragarh, Kailasahar, Dispur, Sira, Kharar, Kyathampalle, Sagwara, Makhdumpur and other localities of India as well and PPC Cement suppliers near you.
Use Getatoz to find the best PPC Cement suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right PPC Cement suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find PPC Cement buyer & importers from India & abroad.
PPC Cement Suppliers Across World
Browse PPC Cement suppliers across the globe including Palau, Guatemala, Gabon, SriLanka, Timor-Leste, Central African Republic, New Caledonia, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Namibia, Afghanistan, East Timor, British Indian Ocean Territory, Saint Lucia, Pakistan, Swaziland, Malta, American Samoa, Belarus, Mali, Lebanon, Venezuela, Israel, Botswana, Bahrain, Greenland, Comoros, Portugal, Haiti, New Zealand, Niger, Bermuda, Grenada, Togo, Thailand, Nauru, Philippines, Mauritania, Palestine, Solomon Islands, Holy See (Vatican City State), Monaco, French Southern territories, United Arab Emirates, Isle of Man, Brunei, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Kyrgyzstan, Russian Federation, Trinidad and Tobago, Cuba and other localities of World as well..
How can Getatoz help in getting the best PPC Cement Wholesalers near you?
You can browse PPC Cement Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for PPC Cement. Getatoz have some of the Best PPC Cement Suppliers of 2022