Browse Spy Cameras wholesalers, exporters, manufacturers, dealers & suppliers.
A device capable of capturing video and audio of a location without the knowledge of a person is known as spy camera. Usually, spy cameras are mainly used for surveillance activities. But, they are occasionally used for commercial purposes also. Because of the common use of spy cameras in checking on caretakers of children, these are are also sometimes known as nanny cameras or nanny cams. Spy cameras are great help in protection, safety and even investigations. Spy cameras can give your family and you a peace of mind when used correctly.
Types of Spy Cameras:
There are different types of spy cameras available. Some are designed exclusively for certain environments. But most of them are designed to suit all environments. Spy cameras can be either wired or wireless. A wired spy camera can be connected to a storage device such as a TV, VCR, network video recorder (NVR), digital video recorder (DVR), memory card or other data storage medium. The wireless transmits the recording to a receiver within a small radius. A wireless spy camera transmit video online so that it can be viewed remotely or it may transmit video to a receiver that records to an internal memory card or DVR. It also allow live viewing through a monitor. Spy Cameras can be built into commonly used objects such as pens, glasses, watches, USB sticks, keychains, television sets, smoke detectors, alarm clocks, motion detectors, ink pen caps, plants, and mobile phones.
Uses of Spy Cameras:
- These can be used for household surveillance devices and may also be used commercially or industrially as spying.
- They are mostly used by law enforcement and even in business environments to provide evidence of theft or misconduct.
- Security officers use spy cameras to monitor activities and scenarios which are not possible with standard audio/video equipment.
Benefits of Using Spy Cameras:
- A spy camera in your home can allow you to view different parts of your home, whether you're present or not. Burglars are less likely to approach your home when they notice a security camera keeping watch over the place.
- When you hire a babysitter, or caregiving for an aging family member, checking in on them through your smartphone security system can be done by using a spy camera.
- You can record most of the activities happening with spy cameras which will later help you to produce the evidence you need. So can be used as proof of any kind of crime.
- you can also use spy cameras to protect your home by installing a hidden camera. You can keep a watch on every person coming to your home or premises.
- You can use these hidden cameras in your business. This is one of the best security gadgets to keep eye on employees who can harm directly or indirectly by stealing some of the company proprietary secrets.
- Spy cameras can record all of the activities happening within your business. So you can stop burglars who are likely to come into your shop and then steal things and walk away.