Buy Toor Dal At Wholesale Price Directly From Verified Toor Dal Suppliers / Exporters From India & Abroad With Getatoz.com
Getatoz.com is the most comprehensive Toor Dal B2B Marketplace and Toor Dal Business Directory, featuring Toor Dal Suppliers, Manufacturers, and Exporters from India and across the world. Toor Dal Buyers can easily buy Toor Dal at best price by posting equiry at Getatoz.com.
Toor dal, sometimes called Arhar dal, is a popular legume crop grown primarily for its tasty seeds. It contains a variety of elements including as proteins, complex carbs, minerals, and vitamins.
It has numerous health benefits in addition to its nutritional worth. It is beneficial to diabetics since the presence of antioxidants helps to reduce blood glucose levels. It helps you lose weight by reducing your cholesterol levels. It is Grahi in nature, which helps to regulate diarrhoea, according to Ayurveda.
Because of its anti-inflammatory and astringent qualities. It has antibacterial qualities and aids in skin infection therapy.
Toor dal is usually thought to be safe to eat. It can, however, induce allergies in some people.
Toor dal must be steeped for 20 minutes before use. Soaking Toor dal before cooking reduces the cooking time and improves the flavour.
Toor Dal also called pigeon pea dal or arhar dal belongs to the family Fabaceae and is a part of Indian meals.
Some facts about Toor Dal:
- Toor dal or pigeon pea is a perennial legume, a native crop of India
- Toor Dal is a staple food and a rich source of protein for the population of the Indian subcontinent.
- It is widely cultivated in all tropical as well as semitropical regions of the world.
- The seed pods are flat, sickle shaped and the length ranges from 5 to 9cm. Each pod comprise of 2 to 9 seeds with a blend of colour ranging from white, cream, yellow, purple and black.
- This annually grown plant is drought resistant.
- Toor Dal is an essential ingredient for balanced diets as it make a well-balanced meal in combination with cereals.
- The dried peas can be sprouted and then cooked for a flavor different from the green or dried peas.
- The digestibility of dried pigeon peas can be enhanced by sprouting through the reduction of indigestible sugars that would otherwise remain in the cooked dried peas.
- These are grown for canning and consumption in some places, such as the Caribbean coast of Colombia, Dominican Republic, Panama and Hawaii.
- The leaves, pods, seeds and the residues of seed processing of toor dal are used to feed all kinds of livestock
- Toor Dal contain some important amino acids including methionine, lysine, and tryptophan.
- The combination of Methionine and Cystineis is the only limiting amino acid combination in pigeon pea.
- The immature seeds of Toor Dal are generally lower in all nutritional values. However, a significant amount of vitamin C is present in these. They contain 39 mg of vitamine C per 100 g of serving. They also have a slightly higher fat content.
- The protein content in the immature seeds is of a higher quality.
- 120 calories, 8 grams of protein, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 6 grams of fiber, 2 percent of the daily value (DV) for calcium and 6 percent of the DV for iron can be provided by a one fourth cup serving of dried toor dal.
- One fourth cup serving of dried toor dal can help you to meet your daily fiber needs and gain all the health benefits that come with a higher fiber intake.
Health Benefits Of Toor Dal:
- It helps regularize bowel movements as it contain proteins, fibers, and fats apart from carbohydrates.
- It contains iron, folic acid, magnesium, calcium and potassium.
- Toor dal is a rich source of protein, carbohydrates and fibre with the amount of iron and calcium that can meet your daily demands.
- Toor dal is also a rich source of folic acids which is essential for fetal growth and help prevent the birth defects of the new born.
- Toor dal is a good addition in diabetic's meal plan as it is low in glycemic index.
- It can keep you satiated, curbs hunger pangs and promote weight loss as it is rich of fibre and protein. The cholesterol level can also be reduced.
- Toor Dal also contains Vitamins E, K, C and B complex.
- Minerals like magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium, sodium and zinc are also present in Toor dal.
- Theiron deficiency anaemia can be corrected by increasing the iron levels because of the essential nutrients iron and folate in toor dal.
- The folic acid present in toor dal help promote fetal growth, brain development and prevent neural tubal defects in the new-born.
- 6 to 12 percent of the daily requirement of iron can be provided by toor dal on an average.
- It help regulate the blood pressure and stabilizes the blood pressure as toor dal a rich source of potassium. It is is beneficial for patients suffering from hypertension to add toor dal in their regular meal as they are prone to increased risk of heart disease.
- Lentils such as toor dal are highly recommended in the Dietary Approach To Stop Hypertension (DASH) diet as they are an abundant source of potassium which helps to lower the blood pressure.
- Being low in glycaemic index and rich in dietary fibre as well as protein, toor dal helps you to achieve your weight loss goals by reducing the appetite, boosting metabolism and restricting the intake of overall calories. Weight loss can be promoted by keeping you satiated for long time and controlling the unwanted cravings.
- The presence of B complex vitamins in toor dal like riboflavin and niacin can help stimulate the carbohydrate metabolism, prevent the storage of excess fat and uplifts the energy levels. The energy levels can be revamped instantly by adding toor dal in the regular diet.
- Being low on the glycaemic index (GI), high in dietary fibre and a good source of complex carbohydrates, toor dal can be an excellent addition in daily diet for diabetic patient to help manage their blood sugar levels. The gastric emptying time is dalyed by the food low in GI and hence the blood sugar spikes can be prevented.
- It contain trypsin inhibitors which is an enzyme that helps in the digestion of protein. It is also high on phytate that educes the bioavailability of minerals. However, the phytate level can be reduced and the bioavailability of nutrients can be enhanced by soaking toor dal overnight in warm water.
- The calories content in it is very less and has a low saturated fat and cholesterol content.
- Your carbohydrate metabolism can be accelerated and unnecessary fat storage can be avoided by the Riboflavin and Niacin present in Toor Dal.
- Your digestive health and your guts capability can be enhanced to absorb nutrients in a better way by adding Toor Dal in your everyday meal.
- Toor Dal can help control the symptoms of diarrhoea by making the stool thick due to its absorbent property.
- Risk of chronic diseases like heart attack and certain types of cancer can be reduced with the intake of toor dals as it is cholesterol free and high in dietary fiber.
- Toor dal can be used for curing cough, gastric troubles,stomach pain and poisoning effects.
Use Getatoz to find the best Toor Dal suppliers for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right Toor Dal suppliers, stockists, distributors, super stockists & sub stockists.
Use Getatoz to find Toor Dal buyer & importers from India & abroad.
How can Getatoz help in getting the best Toor Dal Wholesalers near you?
You can browse Toor Dal Wholesalers on the basis of your location. Submit your requirement and suppliers will contact you with their best price offers for Toor Dal. Getatoz have some of the Best Toor Dal Suppliers of 2022