A washing machine is a home appliance that is used to wash clothes by adding detergent, in the form of either liquid or powder. Soaking, scrubbing, beating and rinsing dirty clothes are the process involved in hand washing. We have to work very hard to clean clothes when washing it by hands.
Washing machine has made this difficult task much more easier and comfortable for us. A washing machine can do this hard work very efficiently.
Types of Washing Machines:
Primarily, washing machines are of two types: fully automatic and semi-automatic. Fully automatic washing machine can do all the washing procedure automatically, while semi-automatic washing machines cannot do all the work automatically. It requires manual intervention for some work. Fully automatic washing machines are again categorized in to two types: front loading washing machine and top-loading washing machine.
Semi-automatic washing machine:
Semi-automatic washing machines are partially automatic washing machines. Hence, you will need to do some parts manually. In semi-automatic washing machines, you need to fill water to the tub before starting washing. You will also have to drain the water once the washing procedure is finished. Usually it comes with two separate tubs. One is for cleaning, and the other is for drying. You will need to transfer the washed clothes to the drying tub manually after washing is done. As only one tub works at a time, you cannot wash and dry clothes at the same time. A semi-automatic system need manual action after each step of washing, rinsing & drying.
Advantages of semi-automatic washing machine:
- Cost wise, semi-automatic washing machines are the cheapest.
- It does not require a constant water supply. You can even pour water with a bucket if you do not have access to a tap. So, water consumption is low, which helps you to save water.
- It requires much less water.
- Washing takes less time.
Disadvantages of semi-automatic washing machines:
- Can not do everything automatically and therefore, manual intervention is required.
- You have to do a lot of work manually.
- Washing performance is not as good compared to fully automatic machine.
- A little chance of an electric shock exist.
Fully Automatic Washing Machine:
A fully automatic washing machine can do everything automatically. Therefore, any manual intervention is not required. Different washing programs and modes are there for the users. Your just need to select a program that suits your needs and it does everything automatically after just pressing a button.
With built-in heating function, it is used for hot washing cycle.
Advantages of fully automatic washing machine:
- As it does everything automatically, manual intervention is not required.
- Any kind of physical work is not required.
- Washing performance is much better compared to semi-automatic washing machines.
- It occupies less space.
Disadvantages of fully automatic washing machines:
- It is comparatively expensive than semi-automatic machines.
- It requires more water and also consume more power.
Front Load Washing Machines:
A front load washing machine is a fully-automatic washing machine where the clothes are loaded from the front side. The tub opens in the front.
Advantages of Front Load washing machine:
- Cost wise a front loader is more costlier than a top-loader. But, front load washing machine are more cost-effective in the long run. Both water and electricity consumption is less compared to top load washing machine.
- They can be fit into cabinets and hence can save a lot of space.
Disadvantages of Front Load washing machine:
- Clothes can not be added in mid-cycle as opening the front door is prevented due to the laws of physics.
- It is difficult for the family member who cannot bend for too long to operates the machine.
Top Load Washing Machines:
Top load washing machines comes in both manual and fully-automatic washing machine form. In these kinds of machines, clothes are loaded from the top.
Fully Automatic top-loading machines can automatically decide how much water it requires. It can even fills the tub with the necessary quantity of water. Also, rinsing and drying is automatic. They come with quick wash, sensitive clothes wash, heavy garments wash, wool wash and many more such programs. These programs or wash cycles are customized according to time and type of fabric.
These machine provides the right balance between price and features. Although not as cheap as semi-automatic, they are cost effective. These are very easy to use and time-saving. This is a good option for people who require a machine in which they do not need to bend down completely to load the clothes in the machine. Fully-automatic top load washing machines usually consume up less space.
Enquire for Washing Machines Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have Washing Machines suppliers at major parts of India including Khair, Savarkundla, Padmanabhapuram, Bongaigaon City, Dhanbad, Anjangaon, Tarbha, Ranaghat, Narkatiaganj, Baleshwar Town, Nahan, Nagercoil, Srirampore, Robertson Pet, Hapur, Samalkha, Mahe, Cherthala, Rajahmundry, Dhubri, Vadnagar, Yerraguntla, Sangareddy, Yadgir, Dispur, Makhdumpur, Raghogarh Vijaypur, Pudukkottai, Kailasahar, Kyathampalle, Gokak, Maihar, Baharampur, Silchar, Kadi, Nimbahera, Pithapuram, Medininagar, Nuzvid, Ballari, Sagwara, Sohagpur, Mandi, Adityapur, O' Valley, Shahpura, Yellandu, Kharar, Bhiwandi, Manwath and other localities of India as well and Washing Machines suppliers near you.