Water Heaters & Geysers
Browse Water Heaters & Geysers wholesalers, exporters, manufacturers, dealers & suppliers.
Water Heaters & Geysers:
Any system that provides energy to water to raise its temperature and make it hot is known as a Water heater. It is comfortable to use during winter months. A water heater could be an immersion rod, where a gas based element heats up to heat the water that passes over it. It also could be a storage type water heater which makes use of either gas or electricity to heat the water that is kept hot for a long time through insulation of the tank.
Where as Geyser is a natural hot water source. It is a hot spring which is formed because of meeting of subterranean water with magma that gushes out of an opening in the surface of the earth.
Types of water heaters and geysers:
Various type of water heaters and geysers available. These include:
Storage Tank Water Heaters:
In this type cold water is heated and stored in a tank and is ready to use anytime. It has a steel storage tank which holds hot water and a gas burner. In this type of water heater, cold water is drawn into the bottom of the tank where it is quickly heated by a gas burner. Heated water is stored in the tank and reheated until needed. The water temperature sent to your taps is controlled by the tank thermostat.
Benefits of Storage Tank Water Heaters:
- This is a very simple and relatively inexpensive system which uses little or no electricity.
- It recovers hot water about two times faster than a same-size electric tank.
Instant or Tankless Water Heater:
Tankless systems heat water on demand. The units don't store hot water. These are so small that they can be hung on a wall. As water flows through the unit's heat exchanger, it's rapidly heated to the desired temperature. Tankless units are generally more expensive to buy and complicated to install. Users may also notice a "lag time" between when a tap is turned on and the hot water starts flowing out of the tap. In this type of water heater, when a hot water tap is turned on, cold water travels through a pipe through the water heater unit and is rapidly heated to the desired temperature. When the tap is turned off, the system shuts down and uses no energy.
Benefits of Instant Water Heater:
- Endless supply of hot water.
- Efficiency rate of 80 per cent or higher. You have to pay only when you use hot water. Usually it requires two hours a day, instead of heating a tank of hot water all day.
- Space-saver since there is no storage tank. Wall-mounted units are small and can be hung on any kind of wall, including close to the point of use.
Combination Water and Space Heating:
Combination systems contain a single natural gas water heater to provide both heat and hot water to your home. High-efficiency systems usually include a high-efficiency storage tank or tankless water heater.
In this type of water heater,
- Combo radiant floor heating: It warms from the floor up, utilizing hot water circulating through a network of plastic tubing embedded in concrete floors.
- Combo hydronic baseboards: A direct replacement for electric baseboards. Hot water coming from the natural gas hot water tank is piped directly to each baseboard.
- Combo fan coil and forced air: It uses existing duct work to distribute the heat recovered from the hot water tank. Electronic air cleaners, humidi?ers, and air-conditioners can be used with this system.
Benefits of Combination Water and Space Heating:
- Energy-efficient that reduces energy use.
- Space-saver since there is no furnace.
- Cost savings that lower on-going maintenance and operating costs since there is no furnace, although installation cost is higher.