Women Salwar Suit
Browse Women Salwar Suit wholesalers, exporters, manufacturers, dealers & suppliers.
Women Salwar Suit:
Women salwar suit is a set of Ethnic wear including a Kurti or tunic and bottom wear. Salwar is a a garment extending from the waist to the knee or ankle that cover each leg separately. Usually it is paired with a dupatta or stole. Because of its diverse designs and colorful look, Indian Ethnic wear is very popular all over the world be it is a saree or salwar suit.
However, salwar kameez is easy to carry and looks perfect on every age group and body type. The Indian salwar kameez is also the most comfortable option to wear in Indian weather. A huge range of Salwar suits, from Designer to Traditional of your choice can be found in market. These are available in various styles, work, colors and fabrics, which allow you to choose according to your personality and occasion.
Trending Salwar Suit Pattern:
Women salwar suit can be found in various style, patterns and designs. You have to choose something trendy to fit into the latest trend as trends come and go with time. So it is quite important to stay updated and change your style with time. Some of the latest trend include Churidar suits, Anarkali suit, Patiala suits and Palazzo suits. All these come with a different cut, style and can be found with different styles of trousers. You can mix and match both salwar and kameez to experiment with your look.
Cotton is the most comfortable fabric for salwar kameez. Cotton salwar kameez is perfect daily wear attire looking in to Indian climate. Paired with a Kurti and kurta, salwar give a traditional look and a western look with a western top. Now a days, a more modified and westernized form of the salwar kameez has been created by the designers. The regular casual wear salwar suits are now coming with variety of styles such as with rolled up sleeves, bold collars and truncated shirt style kurtis.
- Palazzo salwar kameez with a straight kurti is one of the latest trend going on for Indian ladies of all age groups. While maintaining the casual factor it provides a graceful effet of of ethnic fashion. Plazzo salwars are versatile as they go well with western tops, short Kurtis as well as long ones.
- Frock kurti salwar kameez that comes with a frilled bottom give it a frock like beauty. Frock kurtis are the original ethnic kurtis, that comes with either single color or multi-color.
- Formal front open kurta with rolled sleeves is perfect for office wear. It provides a more fusion look because of the straight cut, front buttons and rolled up sleeves.
Tips to Choose a Women Salwar Suit:
- The mix and match options will work great whenever you want a different look from your usual ethnic dress. You can either wear your salwar with another Western or Indian top or pair your kameez with different trouser.
- For a fusion look, try a salwar of any type and pair it with any type of kurti such as long, short and flowing or wear it with a western top.
- Kameez can be paired with different styles of bottom wear.