Browse Yoga Products wholesalers, exporters, manufacturers, dealers & suppliers.
Yoga is workout of your body as well as mind that include strengthening and stretching poses with deep breathing and meditation or relaxation. It helps burning extra calories and toning the muscles.Practicing yoga require few basic items along with your body, mind, and spirit. Straps, blocks, and other props are usually kept in many yoga studios and some gyms.
You may need some of these items to practice at home once you have got the basics of yoga down. The intensity of yoga depends on the form of yoga choosen by you. While iyengar and hatha yoga are gentle and slow, bikram and power yoga are vigarous and faster. The poses of yoga help stretch your muscles and increase your range of motion. Regular practice will improve your flexibility and strengthen the muscles of your back, arms, legs, and core.
Although yoga is considered as a full body workout to improve your health, it does not have any impact on your joints. Yoga can also boost your mood as it help you relax and focus.
A few tips to choose the right yoga met is as below:
- Eco-Conscious: Choose the mats that is made from plant based and renewable materials, such as tree rubber and jute. You can also find PVC and latex-free mats.
- Length: The mat should be long enough so that your hands and feet are both on the mat in all poses. You can also choose extra long yoga mats that are available from 72 to 84 inches.
- Thickness: The thickness of yoga mat depends on the type of pose you are going to practice. For more gentle classes or those done in a carpeted home, a thinner mat will work fine. But for vigorous practices like Vinyasa, Ashtanga, and Power Yoga, a quarter inch thick mat is required so that you do not get bruised.
- Texture: Because of their textured grip, yoga mats are sometimes referred to as sticky mats. This will help prevent your hands and feet from slipping during poses. Usually eco mats have a nubby, natural texture. Some other types are more like the rubber sole of a shoe.
You may sweat quite a bit during your practice. The sweat can make your mat slippery and dangerous. Also there will be sweat stinging your eyes which can make you out of focus and balance from your practice. For this reason a good yoga mat towel is required. Usually a standard hand or beach towel works fine to soak up the sweat. But a specific yoga towel is required for Ashtanga, Bikram, or Power Yoga. These towels fit the entire length of your mat and are made from extra absorbent material that dries quickly. Some of these yoga towels have rubber nubs on the bottom to prevent slippage.
Comfortable, Breathable Clothing:
Always choose to wear comfortable, breathable clothes which will allow you to focus on the practice. Few tips for finding the best yoga clothes:
- Get the Right Fit: Avoid wearing clothes that are too tight or restrictive as you want to be completely free to move through the positions. Also do not wearing items that are too big or revealing.
- Wear Fitness or Yoga-Specific Clothes: Usually, fitness wear is a good option to go for as it is specifically designed for moving your whole body. Moisture wicking fabric and styles that are form fitting yet comfortable are the best option.
You need a water bottle to keep you hydrated during yoga practice. You can go for an insulated bottle that will help keep your water cold.