N95 masks, also known as N95 pollution face mask or air filter mask N95 are special protective masks that are used to protect the wearer from contaminated, harmful air droplets and liquid which can contaminate your face. As the name suggested, it can block approximately 95 percent of harmful air particles from entering your body via nose and mouth. It helps you protect yourself from transmission of droplet based virus or bacteria, dust, polluted air, fibre particles, allergy causing pollens.
Features of N95 Mask:
- N95 masks are tight fitted.
- The edges of the mask are designed to form a seal around the nose and the mouth.
- Minimum leakage may occur around the edges when the mask is properly fitted.
- It protects you from inhaling 95% of small & large particles.
- It should ideally be discarded after a single use, but can be used until the mask gets damaged, dirty, becomes wet or if you are unable to breathe and it is not forming effective seal.
- The "N95" is one of three types of filters N, R and P where N stands for Not resistant to oil, R for Somewhat Resistant to oil and P for Strongly resistant to oil (oil Proof). These refer to the type of resistance they are degrading of their filtering efficiency when exposed to different kinds of airborne particulates, mists, etc.
- The "95" in N95 refers to the filter efficiency. 95% (N95), 99% (N99), and 99.97% (N100 or HEPA filter) are the three levels of filter efficiencies. These are tested against aerosol (fine mist) droplets 0.3 microns in diameter.
Handle with Care:
- Store in proper packaging and Clean hands with soap and water or an alcohol-based hand sanitizer before and after touching or adjusting the mask. Avoid touching the inside of the mask. clean your hands properly if you accidentally touch the inside part of mask.
- You should place it in a plastic bag and throw it away in a closed dustbin. Immediately wash your hands after handling the used N95 mask.
- How to wear an N95 mask?
- Wash your hands before putting on the mask.
- N95 mask must cover both nose and mouth to protect you from inhaling in infected droplets or dust.
- It should be worn properly, to work effectively.
- Using a N95 mask will only be effective when you wash your hands regularly with sanitizer or a handwash while handling the mask.
- Never touch the mask with unclean hands as it can transmit the viruses or bacteria from your hands onto your mask.
- First wash your hands with soap and water or use an alcohol based hand sanitizer if you need to adjust or touch your mask and then adjust it.
N95 Mask allow carbon dioxide to build up, reducing the intake of oxygen and causing increased difficulty breathing. So it is recommended for a person with heart or respiratory disease to check with their doctor before using one of the masks.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) N95 Mask Suppliers
Does N95 Mask Suppliers in Ludhiana provide home delivery?
Most of the N95 Mask Suppliers in Ludhiana do provide home delivery services. However there might be a nominal charges for home delivery services.
Do the N95 Mask Suppliers in Ludhiana provide bulk delivery?
Many of the N95 Mask Suppliers in Ludhiana provide bulk delivery services. However they might need some commitment.
Enquire for N95 Mask Suppliers Anywhere In India
Getatoz have N95 Mask suppliers at major parts of India including Raghogarh Vijaypur, Neem Ka Thana, Vinukonda, Taranagar, Wadgaon Road, Hazaribag, Solapur, Tenali, Khanna, Saiha, Vijayawada, Piriyapatna, Aligarh, Nowrozabad, Tinsukia, Darbhanga, Murshidabad, Anjangaon, Mahidpur, Sheoganj, Rapar, Aurangabad, Srinagar, Longowal, Wai, Sindagi, Maharajpur, Raigarh, Sanchore, Indore, Manwath, Pratapgarh, Jamnagar, Yerraguntla, Palasa Kasibugga, Siwan, Umred, Sehore, Samdhan, Dhubri, Gobindgarh, Shahpura, Karjat, Rajgir, Shirdi, Mancherial, Tiruvuru, Nanpara, Pappinisseri, Forbesganj and other localities of India as well.
Use Getatoz to find the best N95 Mask suppliers in Ludhiana for your need. We've helped thousands of businesses choose the right N95 Mask suppliers in Ludhiana.