Most people face hair problems like dry, freezy and dull hair. Hair spa is the essential to nourish your hair. Hair spa is the trending hare care treatment for hair loss, rough and dull hair. It can helpful in conditioning the hair effectively. People generally do oil massages, use good shampoo, conditioner and hair products for color treated or straightened hair. But a good hair spa can help you a lot to get rid of from all these hair issues.
Hair spa is another idea for hair regrowth. Hair Spa is a treatment that is required for keeping up a healthy hair growth. It is essentially a system that makes your hair healthy, bouncy and glossy, while at the same time manages dandruff, harmed, and fall control. It helps in blood circulation and gives relaxation.
If you don't want to spend money on hair spa treatments , then the best way to pamper your hair is to do it at home with natural ingredients.
Olive Oil Massage For Hair Spa
Olive oil is beneficial in natural hair care treatment which is essential for your hair. You can replace your conditioner with olive oil as it acts as a best conditioner for your hair would need.
Steps To Use Olive Oil For Hair Spa
- Give a hair massage with adequate amount olive oil on your hair and keep it for 15 minutes.
- At that point soak a cotton towel in warm water. Remove extra water by squeezing it properly and cover this around your hair.
- Then leave the towel to pleasantly steam your hair for around 10-15 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a gentle cleanser and rinse it properly.
Ripe Banana Mask For Hair Spa
Banana is rich in potassium, natural oil and
vitamins which can make your hair soften. It also prevents hair damage
like split ends. It's one of the effective solution for hair damage.
Steps To Ripe Banana For Hair Spa
- Blend a ripe banana, a small cup of olive oil and 1 egg white together.
- Apply it on the hair as a hair mask and keep it for 20-30 minutes.
- Then Clean your hair with a gentle shampoo.
Milk and Honey Mask For Hair Spa
is a simple hair spa treatment which you can easily at home to make
your hair strong and healthy. This spa will give your hair softer and
Steps To Use Homemade Milk and Honey Mask For Hair Spa
- Blend a big tablespoon of honey and one glass of milk.
- Apply the solution all over the hair evenly and massage it properly.
- Let your hair absorb the liquid for about 15-20 minutes
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and a mild shampoo.
Avocado Conditioning Mask For Hair Spa
The avocado hair mask helps in healthy hair growth and also makes your hair shiny. Aavocado is highly rich in nutrients which can stop any kind of damage to your hair. avocado is helpful in making your hair shiny, soft and smooth.
Steps To Use Avocado For Hair Spa
- Make a paste of 2 avocados and a tablespoon of honey.
- Now comb your hair properly and apply the paste on the hair from the root to the hair end.
- Keep this hair mask for 20 minutes and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Eggs For Hair Spa
Eggs are rich in protein which are helpful in hair growth and also make hair stronger. It also prevent hair damage. Always wash your hair with cold water when ever you apply it your hair to reduce the egg smell from the hair.
Steps To Use Eggs For Hair Spa
- Combine one egg with enough coconut oil.
- Now apply the mixture evenly on your hair.
- Then you can cover warm towel on your hair and keep it for 15-20 minutes.
- Gently clean your hair with a mild shampoo.
Coconut Cream Mask For Hair Spa
Coconut is rich in Cholesterol and saturated fats which are really important for making hair healthy. So it can deeply condition your hair and make it softer.
Steps To Use Coconut Cream For Hair Spa
- Make coconut cream by blending coconut properly.
- Apply the cream gently on your hair and massage it for 5-10 minutes.
- Cover hair with a warm towel and keep the mask on for an hour.
- Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Strawberry Mask For Hair Spa
Spa using Strawberry mask is very good for hair.
Steps To Use Strawberry For Hair Spa
- Take a cup of strawberries
- Mix one egg yolk and two tablespoons of olive oil in it.
- Mix it properly and make a fine paste.
- Apply it to your hair and leave it on for 15 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Honey For Hair Spa
Honey has various benefits. Honey is one of the best hair spa treatment. It is helpful to make hair shiny and glowing. Honey acts as a great moisturizer for damaged hair.
Steps To Use Honey For Hair Spa
- Apply half cup of honey and gently massage it on your hair.
- Wash it off after some time.
Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Treatment
This is also one of the easiest hair spa treatment which can treat frizzy and dull hair.
Steps To Use Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair Spa
- Take water and apple cider vinegar of same amount and mix it well.
- Spray this water on your hair and keep it for 5 minutes.
- Wash it off after some time with shampoo and conditioner.
Cucumber Hair Treatment
Cucumber has a cooling effect on hair. Cucumber Hair spa treatment is an effective hair treatment for dry or dull hair.
Steps To Use Cucumber For Hair Spa
- Make a paste of one egg white, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 4 slices of cucumber.
- Apply the paste on your hair and massage it properly.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15-20 minutes.
- Follow this method for smooth and silky hair.