Amazing Benefits Of Using Glycerin For Skin Care
It acts as a natural moisturiser which helps nourish the skin. You can get rid of acne and rashes using glycerin.
Updated: September 9, 2017
Glycerin is a thick, colorless and odorless sugar alcohol liquid composed of carbon, oxygen and hydrogen. It is non-toxic and sweet to taste. It is used in the making of soaps, anti-aging gels, and even moisturizers as it has various skin benefits. It acts as a natural moisturizer which helps nourish the skin. You can get rid of acne and rashes using glycerin. Here are the benefits of glycerin
Glycerin For Soft Skin
If you want to have skin like a baby then you can use glycerin on daily basis. It can reduce the dryness of the skin and make it soft and supple. It is not costly as other beauty products, easy to use and works wonderfully on dry and rough skin. Massaging glycerin on the skin everyday will help your skin stay hydrated. It will also help you give fair and glowing skin that you have always dream of.
- Combine a tablespoon of glycerin with 8-10 tablespoons of water.
- Apply this mixture before going to sleep at night.
- Wash it off the next morning.
Glycerin For Anti-aging Treatment
If you started getting fine lines and wrinkles, you can start applying glycerin on your skin to get rid of that. It has been used from long time for treating skin problems especially wrinkles and other signs of aging.
- Take an egg white into a bowl and gently beat it until it is mixed well.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and one teaspoon of glycerin in it.
- Mix it properly and apply it onto your face using a face pack brush or fingertips.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes
- Wash off with warm water.
- The egg white helps you clean your face and make it soft.
Glycerin As a Toner
Varieties of toners are available in the market but instead of spending a lot money in buying the artificial toners you can buy glycerin which is natural and not costly.It suits all skin type and effective too. You can include glycerin in your daily skin care beauty regimen. It acts as the most amazing hydrating toner.
- Mix same quantity of glycerin with rose water and pour it into a spray bottle.
- Spray this when your skin starts to feel dry.
- You can use this toner at any time during the day to feel refreshed.
Glycerin As a Moisturizer
If you have a dry and flaky skin, you must use glycerin regularly on your skin. Glycerin helps in retaining moisture and water in the skin. It is very effective to use and results starts to show after first application.
- Mix about 250 ml of glycerin with two tablespoon of fresh lime juice in a bowl.
- Mix everything properly and pour it into a glass bottle.
- Use this mixture onto your skin as a moisturizer.
- Apply this at night before going to bed for better results.
Glycerin Reduces Blemishes
Regular use of glycerin can help reduce blemishes and rashes on the face. It can also soothe inflammation on the skin. Glycerin helps maintain the pH levels in the skin. It helps nourishes and reveals soft, brighter and fair skin in a short duration.
- Simply apply a little amount of glycerin to your skin.
- Combine it with some Vaseline or milk.
- Apply it properly on the effected area.
- Leave it on until it becomes dry.
- Wipe it off with a moist wash cloth.
Conditioners helps smooth the hair shaft and keep it hydrated, which makes your hair soft, controls frizz, and tangles free.
Health benefits of Bilimbi include reducing the risk of various types of cancer, prevent viral infection, improve immune system, reduce cholesterol level
Aloe Vera contains high amount of Vitamin C, A, E and K. Health benefits of Aloe Vera includes improving digestive health, improve skin health, lower blood sugar and Aloe Vera also helps to Lower Inflammation.
Health benefits. Among that some of the health benefits of Pecans include reducing Cholesterol Level, improves eye health, improves Bone Health, prevent the Risk of Cancer, Improves digestive Health, prevents Diabetes, prevents the Risk of
Health advantages of annattos include improved digestive health, help to keep our bone strengthen, prevent neural tube defects, prevent fever, promote healing
Enoki Mushroom is highly rich in Vitamin A, B family vitamins, Iron, Potassium and Dietary fiber. Health benefits of Enoki Mushroom includes strengthening immunity, improves digestive health, promote weight loss and prevent diabetes.
Red Cabbage is highly rich in Vitamin C, A, B6, Iron, Potassium, Calcium and Dietary fiber. Health benefits of Red Cabbage includes reducing cholesterol level, strengthen immunity, prevent cancer and Red Cabbage also good for skin and gut.
Health benefits of Apricots include improving digestive health, prevent constipation, prevent skin disease, helps to reduce the various types of cancer, prevent earaches and provides relief from anemia.
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including Jersey, Saint Helena, Palestine, Jordan, Spain, Ghana, Kiribati, Timor-Leste, Panama, Latvia, Greece, Wallis and Futuna, Grenada, Canada, Kyrgyzstan, Chad, Micronesia, Federated States of, Seychelles, Bouvet Island, Malta, Iraq, Libyan Arab Jamahiriya, France, Thailand, Honduras, Poland, Moldova, British Indian Ocean Territory, Paraguay, Eritrea, Madagascar, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Guyana, Gabon, Zambia, Pakistan, Gambia, Tokelau, United States, Lithuania, Swaziland, Guernsey, South Korea, Estonia, Nauru, Romania, Guinea-Bissau, The Democratic Republic of Congo, Nigeria and other localities of World as well..