Amazing Ways To Use Hibiscus For Your Hair and It's Benefits
Hibiscus is one of the most useful herbs that is helpful for hair growth. It is popular because of its ability to increase hair growth.
Falling hair is the greatest reason for worry among most of the ladies. It is the most noticeably awful feeling on the planet. On the off chance that you identify with this, you will be upbeat to realize that there are measures you can take to reestablish your hair's brilliance and volume.
Hibiscus is one of the most useful herbs that is helpful for hair growth. It is popular because of its ability to increase hair growth. Hibiscus flower is an effective remedy to stop hair fall, promote regrowth, and avoid premature graying. Read how does it work in this article.
Benefits Of Hibiscus For Hair
Hibiscus oil gives effective results in increasing hair growth.It helps in boosting hair growth. It is packed with vitamin C that increases collagen production, which helps in healthy hair growth.
- It contains high amount of amino acids that helps in nourishing your hair, makes your hair root stronger, and keep your locks shiny and smooth.
- The flower helps in hair regrowth from dormant follicles and bald patches. This makes your hair thicken and add volume.
- It also act as a hair conditioner that prevents dry hair, frizz, and hair fall.
- Hibiscus is helpful for treating scalp problems like dandruff and itchiness.
- Hibiscus leaves keep your hair strong, nourished, and hydrated which prevents split ends.
Here are different ways in which you can include hibiscus in your hair care practice.
Hibiscus Infused Hair Oil For Hair Growth
The hibiscus oil helps penetrate deep in to the hair scalp and helps in hair growth providing it with nourishment. The oil massage helps in improve blood circulation.
- Take 7-8 hibiscus flowers and leaves and then grind them into a smooth paste.
- Warm one cup of coconut oil in a saucepan and mix the hibiscus paste to it.Heat for a couple of minutes.
- Cover it with a lid and turn off the flame.
- Make the oil to cool.
- Then take 2-3 tablespoons to use and keep the rest in a bottle.
- Apply the oil into your scalp and massage with your fingertips for 10 minutes.
- Wash the oil out with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes.
- Do it thrice a week.
Hibiscus And Fenugreek Anti-Dandruff Hair Pack
Fenugreek is very effective in treating dandruff. When it is mixed with hibiscus, it can make your scalp healthy.
- Soak 1 tbsp of fenugreek seeds overnight in water.
- Then grind the seeds and the hibiscus leaves to make a fine paste.
- Add buttermilk with the paste.
- Apply this to your scalp and hair and leave it on for an hour.
- Wash with a mild shampoo.
- Do it once a week.
Hibiscus And Yogurt Hair Mask For Strong Hair
Hibiscus And Yogurt Hair Mask is very effective to make the hair roots stronger and helps in hair growth. It conditions and nourishes your hair very well.
- Grind one hibiscus flower along with the leaves into a smooth paste.
- Add it with the yogurt to get a smooth consistency.
- Apply this to your scalp and hair and leave it on for 30-60minutes.
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Do it twice a week.
Hibiscus And Amla Hair Mask
Hibiscus And Amla Hair Mask
makes the hair follicles stronger and scalp healthy, that helps in
getting thick and healthy hair. It also helps nourish your hair, making
it smooth and manageable.
- Mix 2-3 tbsp of crushed hibiscus flowers and leaves and 2-3 tbsp amla powder to make a paste.
- You can add little water to get a fine paste.
- Apply the the pack to your scalp and hair.
- Leave the mask on for 30-40 minutes.
- Rinse it out with a mild shampoo.
Hibiscus And Mehendi Anti-Dandruff Hair Pack
This hair pack act as a hair conditioner and maintains the pH of the scalp. It prevents dandruff and moisturize your hair well.
- Make a paste of mehendi leaves, hibiscus flowers and leaves.
- Add the lemon juice from half a lemon to this paste.
- Mix this paste properly and apply it to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it on for 60 minutes and wash it off with a mild shampoo.
- Do it once in two weeks.
Horned Melon (Kiwano) contains high amount of Vitamin C, A, E, Potassium, Iron ad Magnesium. Health benefits of Horned Melon (Kiwano) includes improving digestive health, improves vision and Horned Melon (Kiwano) also helps in weight loss.
Health benefits of Almond Oil include reducing the body cholesterol level, good for our hair, reduce inflammation, improve digestive health, good for your skin and hair, helps in weight loss, boost immune system, improve cardiovascular heal
Health benefits of Goji Berries include preventing the risk of diabetes, lower cholesterol level, protect from free radicals, prevent macular degeneration, improve cardiovascular health, prevent various types of cancer, improve brain health
Cabbages contains high amount of Vitamin K, Iron, Potassium. Cabbages helps to reduces blood pressure, Helps to reduce body weight, Cabbage helps to reduce blood sugar level.
Strawberries are rich in nutrients which can do miracles for your skin. It also has medicinal properties especially for acne treatment.
If you want to have straight hair without spoiling your nature's gift, you can try some natural home remedies to get straight hair naturally.
Try not to let your dark underarms prevent you from wearing your most loved garments as we have easy solutions for help and light up your underarms.
Health benefits of Asparagus include preventing the risk of various types cancers, prevent tuberculosis, lower the blood pressure, cure urinary tract infection, helps in weight loss, improve cardiovascular health, prevents diabetes
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including Nigeria, Azerbaijan, Maldives, Syria, Central African Republic, Romania, Uzbekistan, Burundi, Estonia, Nicaragua, Cameroon, Eritrea, Italy, San Marino, Pitcairn, Turks and Caicos Islands, Comoros, United States, Oman, Anguilla, Bolivia, Colombia, Lithuania, Papua New Guinea, Burkina Faso, Yemen, Senegal, Netherlands, Antigua and Barbuda, Yugoslavia, Thailand, Guyana, Tunisia, Cuba, Hungary, Dominican Republic, Saint Lucia, Norway, Kiribati, Uruguay, Tokelau, Cambodia, Malawi, Denmark, Tanzania, Albania, Montenegro, Portugal, Mozambique, Gabon and other localities of World as well..