Antineoplastons are combination of peptides, amino acids and other organic substances that can be isolated from urine and blood of human.
Updated: October 12, 2021
Antineoplastons are chemical compounds that are naturally present in the urine and blood.
Some facts about Antineoplastons:
- Antineoplastons are combination of peptides, amino acids and other organic substances that can be isolated from urine and blood of human.
- Initially, Antineoplastons was isolated from human urine but are now it can be synthesized from chemicals in the developer's laboratory.
- Antineoplastons help promote the natural defenses of body against cancer.
- Confusion, sleepiness, worsening of seizures, headache, vomiting and fatigue can be treated by using Antineoplastons.
- Various type of cancers including bladder cancer, brain cancer, breast cancer, colon and rectal cancer, liver cancer and lung cancer can be treated by taking antineoplastons by mouth or injected into veins or muscles.
- Antineoplastons can be taken by mouth for the treatment of high cholesterol, encephalitis, initial stage of HIV/AIDS, Parkinson's disease, sickle cell anemia and thalassemia, which is an inherited blood disorder.
- Antineoplastons can also be injected intravenously by IV for advanced stages of HIV/AIDS, hyperammonemia and high cholesterol.
- Antineoplastons can stimulate the immune system and also kill certain cancer cells or prevent them from growing.
- The development of neoplastic growth can be protected by a nonimmunological process which does not significantly inhibit the growth of normal tissue.
- Antineoplaston A can be adminstrated intravenously, intramuscularly, topically, rectally, intrapleurally and by bladder instillation.
- Antineoplastons A10, AS2-5, AS2-1, A2, A3 and A5 can be given orally or by injection.
Uses & Effectiveness of Antineoplastons:
- Tumor size in some people can be reduced by using antineoplastons along with remission therapy following radiotherapy and surgical removal of brain tumors.
- The size of certain brain tumors, called gliomas can be eliminated or reduced in some adults by injecting two antineoplastons (A10 and AS2-1) intravenously (by IV).
- The size of these tumors can be eliminated or reduced in some children with recurrent gliomas by injecting these antineoplastons by IV then taking these antineoplastons by mouth.
- The size of PNETs can be reduced or the condition from advancing in some children at risk for PNET recurrence can be prevented by injecting antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 intravenously (by IV).
- The chance of remission in people with prostate cancer can be increased by injecting antineoplaston AS2-1 along with the drug diethylstilbestrol.
- Antineoplastons can be helpul in the treatment of breast cancer, colon and rectal cancer, liver cancer, lung cancer, high cholesterol, brain swelling due to infection known as encephalitis, HIV/AIDS, sickle cell anemia, Parkinson's disease and thalassemia.
Side Effects of Antineoplastons:
- Both Antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 are possibly safe when taken by mouth or injected intravenously (by IV) in appropriate amounts for a short time.
- There is not enough information about the safety of use of other forms of antineoplastons when given by mouth or by IV short-term.
- Antineoplastons A10 and AS2-1 are possibly unsafe in higher doses or for longer periods of time when taken by mouth or injected by IV as antineoplastons in higher doses or for longer periods of time can increase the number of side effects.
- Irregular heartbeat, skin rash, increased blood pressure, nausea, vomiting, stomach pain, gas, liver problems, joint swelling, muscle and joint pain, weakness, tiredness, headache, ringing in the ears, dizziness and fever are some of the common side effects of antineoplastons.
- Serious neurologic toxicity can be a side effect of Antineoplastons.
Precautions & Warnings of Antineoplastons:
Avoid using Antineoplastons during pregnancy and breast feeding to stay on safe side as there is not enough is known about the safety of using Antineoplastons during pregnancy and breast feeding.
Dosing of Antineoplastons:
- The appropriate use of Antineoplastons depends on the age, health and several other conditions of user.
- Appropriate directions on product labels should be followed and pharmacist or physician or other healthcare professional should be consulted before starting the use of Antineoplastons.
An energy drink is a type of drink that contains sugar and stimulant compounds, usually caffeine.
The liquid remaining after milk has been curdled and strained is known as whey.
Vitamin A is likely safe for most people when taken by mouth or given as a shot into the muscle in amounts less than 10,000 IU daily.
The best way to get enough of omega-3 is to include foods that are rich in omega-3 in your diet, like fatty fish,walnut etc.
Vitamin K is actually a group of compounds and the name vitamin K comes from the German word 'Koagulationsvitamin.'
Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in many foods.
Vitamin D is required for the regulation of the minerals calcium and phosphorus in the body.
Vitamin D plays an important role in maintaining proper bone structure.
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including Gabon, Poland, Finland, Kyrgyzstan, Belarus, Monaco, Cayman Islands, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Lebanon, Malaysia, Norway, England, Mauritius, Heard Island and McDonald Islands, Jordan, Bahrain, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kenya, Guadeloupe, Sweden, Kuwait, Virgin Islands, U.S., Honduras, Belize, Liberia, Slovakia, Gambia, Jersey, Switzerland, China, Sierra Leone, Burundi, Brunei, Venezuela, East Timor, Thailand, Bulgaria, Angola, Peru, France, Zambia, Burkina Faso, Senegal, Northern Ireland, Antigua and Barbuda, Spain, Scotland, Micronesia, Federated States of, Brazil and other localities of World as well..