Your lifestyle choices and everyday stress can lead to wrinkles, redness, dryness, puffiness, and dark circles.
Eyes are the mirror of your face. Tired eyes are a sign of stress and fatigue which makes you older. Too little sleep or stress can be the cause of it. Your lifestyle choices and everyday stress can lead to wrinkles, redness, dryness, puffiness, and dark circles. This can also cause serious issues and lead to loss of vision. So, it is important to take care of them. There are certain beauty tips for eyes that can create a naturally beautiful look. These will also will help keep your eyes healthy and pretty.
Dip cotton pads in ice water and apply them to closed eyelids. Keep them in place for 10 minutes. The coldness will contract the blood vessels and makes eyes lighter. Make sure that the cotton pads should not feel icy but pleasantly cold to make your eyes refreshed.
Keep two spoons in the freezer over night. Take them out in the morning and place the spoons' curved backs to your eyes. The spoons will be cold so you will have to keep it in yours eyes in intervals. This will help enhance blood circulation and keep your eyes feeling fresh.
Egg mask is one of the effective solution for making the eyes relaxed. Beat a few egg whites and apply them gently around your eyes. Leave the mask on for 15 minutes before rinsing the face with cold water. The egg mask will make the area around and under the eye feel tight.
Green Tea Bag:
A green tea bag can help you get beautiful eyes. Soak the tea bag in cold water and apply it to the eyes. Keep it over your eyes for 15 to 20 minutes. The tannins in the tea will reduce inflammation and keep your eyes bright and healthy. Black tea bags are also as effective as green tea bags.
Almond Oil And Lime Juice For Beautiful Eyes:
Alternate hot and cold compresses on your eyes for 10 minutes and then apply a mixture of a teaspoon of almond oil and half a teaspoon of lime juice. Let it stay overnight.
For dark circles you can try these below tips:
- Grate two cucumbers and squeeze the juice out. Apply the juice with the help of cotton pads and place on darkened areas of the eye. Let the juice sit on the eyelids for 15 minutes. You should repeat this for at least 5 days to get beautiful eyes. You can also place two slices of cucumber over your eyes and rest for a while. They not only have cooling properties but also help lighten dark circles.
- Mix a teaspoonful of tomato pulp with a pinch of turmeric powder, half teaspoon of lime juice and one teaspoon of gram flour. Apply the paste gently on the eyelids and the dark areas. Keep it for half an hour and then remove it gently with moist cotton pads. Do it once a day for at least a week.
- Dip cotton pads in rose water and place them on your eyes for 10 to 15 minutes. Do this every day to get rid of dark circles. The rejuvenating factor of rose water is extremely useful in removing dark circles.
For puffy eyes you can try these below tips:
- Slice a raw potato and circle the closed eyes with these halves. Place them on the eyes and relax for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Dip a cotton pad in chilled milk and place them on the eye lids. Relax for 10 to 15 minutes. You can also use cold water or ice cube bags to make cold compresses. Place them on your eyes and repeat until the puffiness is gone.
- Add few drops of vitamin E oil in a small bowl of chilled water. Dip cotton pads in the bowl for 5 minutes and place them on the eyes. Relax for 20 minutes.
Deep Sunken Eyes:
For deep sunken eyes you can try these below tips:
- Combine a teaspoonful of honey with half a teaspoonful of almond oil. Apply the combination gently on the eyes at bedtime. Try the remedies for a week to see noticeable results.
- Soak a few almonds overnight. Peel the outer layer in the morning and eat the almonds with a glass of milk. Do it for at least a month.
For Fresh Eyes:
Try these below tips:
- Soak amla (gooseberry) overnight in water and use it the next morning to wash the eyes.
- Soak cotton in luke warm milk and cover eyes with it for 15 minutes.
Diet Tips for Healthy Eyes:
The foods that you must include in your diet to make eyes more beautiful are:
Eating carrots can be helpful in maintaining healthy eyes as these are rich in beta carotene. Beta carotene is an antioxidant that helps reduce the risk of muscular degeneration.
Broccoli and brussels sprouts:
Broccoli, bell peppers, and brussels sprouts contain a lot of vitamin C to help your eyes stay healthy and vitamin C is crucial for eye health.
Fish foods such as wild salmon and sardines are healthy food options for your eyes. Rich in omega-3 fats these protect tiny blood vessels in the eyes.
Spinach and sweet potatoes:
Both the foods options contain beta carotene to promote eye health. Moreover, spinach contains lots of vitamin C, lutein and zeaxanthin components that keep your eyes healthy and your vision sharp.
A high-sodium diet can cause your skin to retain fluids which may lead to puffiness under the eye area. So cut back on salts.
Hydrate your Body:
The puffiness of the eyes is sometimes a result of lack of water in the body. Hydrating reduces puffiness and also flushes waste from the body.
Regular exercise improves blood circulation and your eyes receive enough oxygen to keep them healthy.
Get enough Sleep:
Lack of rest can lead to puffiness and can make the eyes to look tired. Get as much rest as you can in the night. Getting 7 to 8 hours of sleep will not only helps to keep your eyes healthy but also help your whole body functioning at full capacity.