Hair Masks For Dandruff That Works Wonderfully
Hair masks help reducing dandruff as it can condition and nourish your hair. They do this by managing the fundamental issues that are making your scalp to flake in any case.
Having dandruff is a big pain. Most of the people prefer shampooing hair to get rid of itchiness due to dandruff. But it does not really work for many people and your head get irritated five minutes after shampoo. Your scalp feels always irritated, if it's dry. Also, it influences your hair to look dull. While there are numerous shampoos and items that claim to battle dandruff, usually the chemicals in them are bad for your hair. However, prepare to have your mind blown. There is something that can manage the issue, and is useful for your hair.
Hair masks help reducing dandruff as it can condition and nourish your hair. They do this by managing the fundamental issues that are making your scalp to flake in any case. Here are a list of hair mask that can effectively calmed and managed your dandruff throughout the years.
Yogurt, Honey, And Lemon Mask
The acid present in lemon juice can maintain your scalpÃ¢â¬â¢s pH and oil secretion. A combination of yogurt, honey and lemon helps moisturize and nourish your hair.
- Combine 1/2 cup Yogurt, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice and 1 tbsp Honey properly to get a smooth mixture.
- Apply this mixture to your hair from root to bottom.
- Cover your scalp and hair with the mask,
- Keep it for 30 minutes.
- Wash the hair mask off with a mild shampoo.
Green Tea And Peppermint Essential Oil Hair Rinse
Green tea and peppermint essential oil contains antioxidant and antimicrobial properties which help conditions your hair and improve scalp health. If you add vinegar in the rinse, it helps maintain your scalp pH and oil secretion.
- Combine 1 cup Green Tea, 2-3 drops Peppermint Essential Oil and 1 tsp White Vinegar in a container and keep it aside.
- Rinse your hair with normal water and then pour the green tea rinse through it.
- Wait for 5 minutes and massage your scalp.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Do it Once a week.
Hibiscus And Fenugreek Hair Pack
Hibiscus leaves work well both for the treatment of dandruff and dry hair. A combination of hibiscus leaves and fenugreek seeds, works wonderfully to cure dandruff.
- Soak the fenugreek seeds overnight in a cup of water.
- Blend the fenugreek seeds with the hibiscus leaves in the next morning.
- Add the yogurt to the mixture to get a smooth, consistent paste.
- Apply this hair pack to your hair,from root to bottom.
- Once your scalp and hair are entirely covered in the mask, wait for 30 minutes.
- Wash the hair mask off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this 2-3 times a week.
Banana, Honey, Lemon, And Olive Oil
A mask of Banana, Honey, Lemon, And Olive Oil is excellent for people with dry hair. This mask helps condition your hair and soothe your scalp. The lemon juice can control dandruff.
- Take a banana and mash it to make it free of lumps.
- Then add the olive oil, honey, and lemon juice in to it.
- Mix it well.
- Apply this mixture to your scalp and hair.
- Leave it in for 30 minutes.
- Wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Once a week.
Avocado Hair Mask For Dandruff
Avocados contains antioxidants which help maintain scalp health. A mask of avocado, honey and olive oil can condition your scalp deeply and soothes the scalp. It also restores luster to hair.
- Take one ripe avocado and mash it with a fork to make it free of lumps.
- Add 2 tbsp honey and olive oil to the mashed avocado.
- Mix them properly to get a smooth paste.
- Apply this hair pack to your hair, starting from roots to the bottom.
- Cover your scalp and hair completely with the mask and wait for 45 minutes.
- Wash the hair mask off with a mild free shampoo.
- Apply it Once a week.
Coconut Oil For Dandruff
Coconut oil contains strong antibacterial properties. The oil get absorbed by your scalp and kills bacterias, improving scalp condition and cure dandruff.
- Take 3 tbsp of Coconut Oil and make it lukewarm.
- Massage your scalp with this lukewarm oil with your fingertips.
- Massage your scalp for about 10-15 minutes.
- Wait for an extra 30 minutes to let it completely absorb by the scalp.
- Then wash the oil out with a mild shampoo.
- Do this 1-2 times a week.
Marrow is highly rich in Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Iron, Calcium ad Dietary fiber. Health benefits of Marrow includes promoting stomach health, prevents cancer, prevents diabetes and Marrow also good for weight loss and cardiovascular health.
Health benefits of Asparagus include preventing the risk of various types cancers, prevent tuberculosis, lower the blood pressure, cure urinary tract infection, helps in weight loss, improve cardiovascular health, prevents diabetes
Health benefits of Mango seed oil include reducing the body cholesterol level, good for our hair, good for your skin and hair, boost immune system, improve cardiovascular health, good for our eyes
It acts as a natural moisturiser which helps nourish the skin. You can get rid of acne and rashes using glycerin.
Health benefits of Savory include Preventing the Risk of Cancer, Promotes Digestion, Prevents the Risk of Diabetes, Improves Immune System, Prevents Cardiovascular Health, Reduces Blood Pressure,
Red wine is a rich source of antioxidants. These cancer prevention agents go far in killing the hurtful free radicals inside your body.
Pawpaw is highly rich in Vitamin C, A, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium and Dietary fiber. Health benefits of Pawpaw includes strengthening immunity, reduce cholesterol, Improves digestive health and Pawpaw is also helpful for Skin and Eyes.
Health benefits of Ginkgo include Preventing Cognition, Great Source of Vitamin C, Boost Your Immune System, Improves Brain Function, Improves Eyes Health, Can Strengthen your Bones,
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including East Timor, Norfolk Island, Mauritania, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Gabon, Isle of Man, Djibouti, Cameroon, French Southern territories, Lebanon, Marshall Islands, Mauritius, Saint Lucia, Zambia, Madagascar, Bangladesh, Jersey, Denmark, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Tuvalu, New Zealand, Zimbabwe, Eritrea, Argentina, Netherlands Antilles, China, Armenia, Sudan, Colombia, Bolivia, Lesotho, Cocos (Keeling) Islands, Uruguay, Nigeria, Swaziland, Pitcairn, Romania, Liberia, Japan, Brunei, Christmas Island, Senegal, Yemen, Seychelles, Papua New Guinea, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Helena, The Democratic Republic of Congo, United States Minor Outlying Islands and other localities of World as well..