Hair Straightening at Home
If you do not want to do straightening your hair permanently and like wearing your hair straight from time to time, then a flat iron is perfect solution to that.
Updated: October 12, 2018
If you do not want to do straightening your hair permanently and like wearing your hair straight from time to time, then a flat iron is perfect solution to that. Flat iron is a method which you can do by yourself at home where there is no need to use any chemicals and it is very cheap. However, continuous use of flat iron can cause hair dry, unhealthy, eventually it may lose its shine.
Always use a high quality hair straightener which is ceramic. Ceramic hair straighteners last many times longer than cheaper non-ceramic alternatives. It is very important to apply some heat protection serum to the hair as it will minimize any damage from the heat of the hair straightener. The lowest temperature is recommended in the setting while using a hair straightener. This is typically 120 degrees Celsius (240 degrees Fahrenheit).
Procedure for Hair Straightening:
- Take a section of the hair each time, consisting of either one lock or several locks, and place the hair in between the 2 parts of the hair straightener.
- Try to place the hair straightener as close to the scalp as possible. Close the plates of the hair straightener so they are clipped with the chosen segments of the hair in between the plates.
- Now Run the hair straightener smoothly in one go till the end of the locks.
- Repeat the procedure on any new locks you want straightened.
This way you can have the long straight hair you want in a short time, which will look smooth and elegant. With straight hair you can adapt to more hairstyle and makeup. Straightening hair makes it look sleek, straight, less frizzy, manageable, and stylish.
You can also go for a the electric hair straightening brushes which are known for fast and easy hair styling as well as being less damaging than flat irons. You should be aware of how to use a hair straightening brush properly to preserve the quality of your hair. You can easily straighten your hair for one of your everyday hairstyles and it can keep you feeling amazing all day. If you don't have very curly hair, this is a great solution which will give you smooth, silky sleek hair. But the only disadvantage of this brush is hair-fall because of the heat. That is why you need to always protect your hair first by applying some heat protection serum to the hair.
Some other tips while doing hair straightening:
- Never straighten your hair while it is wet.
- If you have thin, flat and naturally straight hair, then it is advisable not to use flat irons, instead use a straightener when you need it.
- Don't straighten your hair every day because the heat can cause your hair to smell burnt and make it look very dry and it soaks in all the natural shine.
- Use straightening serums and hairsprays to prevent your hair from messing up as it can protect your hair from the heat.
- Using oil before taking a shower is also good as oil is a very good nutrient for the hair and it can keep your hair shiny, thick, volumised and healthy.
The hair color chosen for summer could be either light or it should shine under the sun.
Walnuts are a rich source of mono saturated fats and omega 3 fatty acids which are beneficial for health, skin and hair.
Although some of the nail problems are due to underlying condition, many of them are due to poor nail care
If you have bleeding lips, even a good quality lip product does not work.
Oily skin, fungus on the scalp, dry skin and skin inflammations can be the cause of dandruff.
Trending sleeves you need to follow this season are bell-shaped and cold-shoulder which are eye catching sleeves.
If you are too lazy to shave every day or really want to the stubble beard, you need to take some effort to look and feel presentable.
Maintaining oral hygiene is as important as health. This include tongue cleaning along with brushing your teeth.
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including Faroe Islands, Gabon, Senegal, Christmas Island, Ukraine, United States, Tanzania, Austria, Congo, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, Gambia, Timor-Leste, Lebanon, Northern Ireland, Central African Republic, Netherlands Antilles, Virgin Islands, British, Haiti, Belize, Zambia, Mexico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, Jamaica, Guernsey, Eritrea, Colombia, South Korea, Reunion, Nicaragua, Vanuatu, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, United Kingdom, Burundi, Namibia, San Marino, Marshall Islands, Cuba, Yugoslavia, Andorra, Northern Mariana Islands, Pitcairn, Bulgaria, Turks and Caicos Islands, Cape Verde, Poland, Turkmenistan, Nauru, Latvia, Kuwait and other localities of World as well..