The dream of every girl is to look gorgeous on her wedding day. To get that you must plan out a beauty
routine in the months leading up to your wedding day. Follow some essential guide for flawlessly glowing radiant skin
. Here are some useful quick-fix beauty tips for brides
before the ceremony to look and feel beautiful from the inside out.
Everyone is going to ask to see your ring as soon as you get engaged. Keep your nails
and hands primed and pretty with regular manicure
Manicure must be done a day before wedding.
Whiten Your Teeth:
You get a perfect smile on your wedding day, you must whiten your teeth
. There are so many options like whitening strips, teeth bleaching and teeth rubbing.
You can use lemon and strawberries to rub your teeth. And rinse with cold water. Raw vegetables and carrots are also useful for removing stains on your teeth. You can also go to your dentist's office to get your teeth professionally whitened.
Eat Healthier to Get in Shape:
Try staying away from sugar, lots of sodium and processed foods. These all lead to belly fat and bloating. Instead, focus on green vegetables, fruit
and lots of water. These help boosting your energy and clearing up your skin. Avoid alcohol as too much alcohol makes your skin puffy and dry. You can also join some gym and shed those extra pounds and shape up your body with at least six months wedding fitness plan. Slim, flat tummy and slim body would make a bride look like a model.
Give your skin a jump-start by opting for regular facials
on monthly basis. Regular massaging
on your skin and scalp would improve your blood circulation that would automatically lead towards a glowing pink skin.
Take care of your skin:
- Weekly exfoliation, either physical or chemical, can provide you with a smooth surface for makeup application. Adding a hydrating serum with hyaluronic acid can also help to plump up fine lines around your face. Apply it daily before your makeup for softer and smoother skin.
- You can really lessen the depth in the root of large, visible pores by applying Microdermabrasion. It work wonder in minimizing pores depth by exfoliating the layers of dull and damaged skin. Always get hydrated for fresh looking skin. Besides drinking plenty of water, sipping on watermelon juice or eating watermelon on regular basis is the best idea. Watermelon has 92% water and vitamin A B6 and C that is essential for fresh looking skin. Grapefruit, broccoli and lettuce are some of the other fruits that can also be used for healthy skin.
- Keep your skin oil-free throughout the day. Blotting paper is the best solution. You can remove grease from your forehead, nose, chin or wherever you want just by a touch of it. You can also use some gentle face wash and oil free skin moisturizer.
- As moisturizing is the key factor behind a fresh looking skin, choose a moisturizer that is suitable for your skin type. You do not need to moisturize for oily skin. Fragrance-free product should be preferred for sensitive skin. You should select noncomedogenic moisturizer if you have break-out prone skin.
- A face mask will reduce the oily substance hidden deep down in your skin. If you have oily skin, you should use cleansing face mask at least twice a week. Girls with dry skin type should use skin mask once or twice a month.
Using an SPF 30 lip balm regularly would not only restore and nourish your lips
, it will also keep them hydrated. So you can get rid of chapped and dried lips.
Eye Care and Perfect Brows:
A bride should avoid stress and take a lot of sleep to reduce puffiness and dark circles. You can use some nice eye cream
or eye gel to help relieving puffiness around your eyes. Get a perfect brows done before your marriage with the help of some professional beautician.
Try False Lashes:
Longer lashes will enhance the shape of your eyes and focus all attention on your face. You can also get semipermanent lash extensions at a salon. As extensions eliminate the need for mascara, it can actually lead to healthier eyes and lashes. They also last much longer than at-home kits. Applications stay on until they fall out naturally.
Get the bridal haircut before a month. Tune and color your hair
around two weeks before the wedding. If you are going for an updown hairstyle on your wedding, wash and blow dry your hair a day before wedding. And for hair updown style on wedding, wash them right on the wedding day.
Exfoliate Your Elbows:
You must get rid of the dead skin and dry patches on your elbow to get that wholesome beauty. Weekly use of salt scrub with sodium bicarbonate, in the bath will miraculously remove the damaged and dry skin. Glycolic peel is also effective for extremely dry patches. But it must be used by your aesthetician.
Plan Hair Removal:
Start getting monthly waxes
for best results. If you are looking to walk out of the salon without too much redness, then you can choose chocolate wax and sugar.
Test your Cosmetics:
Buy your bridal cosmetics earlier and test them on your skin., so that you will know which product is suitable for your skin type and which one can cause reaction.
Keep beauty emergency kit with you:
Necessary items like, safety pins, double-sided sticky tape, sewing kit, scissors, a bleach pen, makeup wipes, an emery board, bobby pins, hair spray,
blotting sheets, a razor, perfume
, Band-Aids, tissues, nail polish remover, a nail clipper, tampons should be there in beauty emergency kit.