Tips To Reduce The Fine Lines of Lips
If you have bleeding lips, even a good quality lip product does not work.
Updated: January 17, 2019
Bleeding lips or fine lines
are one of the most common problem of lips which we tend to ignore most of the times. If you have bleeding lips, even a good quality lip product does not work.
Common causes of bleeding lips:
Various simple yet unnoticeable causes of bleeding lips include:
- Licking of lips
- Dry arid air
- Mouth breathing or snoring
- Skin care products that don't suit you.
Tips to reduce the fine lines:
Try the below steps to reduce the fine lines of your lips:
- Wrap your upper and lower lips over your teeth. Move your lips from side to side biting down. Apply enough pressure that the movement almost feels uncomfortable without causing pain.
- For around one minute continue blotting and you should notice a reduction in the appearance of your lip wrinkles immediately. Perform this exercise once or twice daily for maximum results.
- Sit in an erect position and press your lips together. Do not purse your lips. Maintain your teeth in an unclenched relaxed position. Visualize trying to crush a pencil between the center of your lips while taping the center of your lips with your index finger.
- Visualize your pencil growing longer while pulling your finger away from your lips slowly. Continue to press your lips together without pursing. When performing this exercise, you should not see creases in your lips. Tap the center of your lips rapidly while counting to 30 when you feel your lip muscles begin to burn.
This following lip training exercise
will plump out thin lips and smooth out lines above the upper lip when performed twice daily.
- Pat your skin dry after washing and apply glycolic acid. This acid will help removal of old skin cells that have assembled into lines and replace them with smoother cells underneath. Smooth the glycolic acid up to your lip line. As it could irritate the delicate skin and burn, avoid smoothing it on the lip line or on the lips.
- The natural skin pigment helps protect your skin from the dangerous UV-rays in sunlight. Unfortunately, lip skin does not contain any melanin. So in direct sunshine, lips should always be protected with a product that has an SPF.
- Apply a moisturizer that has a sun protection factor of at least 15. Massage it into the skin above your upper lips to further reduce lines. This will help prevent future lines and stop existing lines from worsening.
- Higher protection factors are recommended if you are on the beach or in the mountains. UV-rays can still affect your lips even if it is cloudy.
Treatment option for bleeding lips:
Apart from the above steps, you can also opt for different treatment option for bleeding lips. These include:
- Lip augmentation can create plumper, fuller lips or reduce fine lines around the mouth. There are many options for lip augmentation and the one that best suits you can be recommended by your doctor.
- Laser lip rejuvenation treatments stimulate the growth of new collagen and remove layers of dead old skin. This is effective for treating fine lines. However, the treatment does not work for plumping the lips. It takes a couple of days to recover from the treatment. Usually only one treatment is enough.
- Fillers treatments have few side effects and generally no downtime although the effects wear off with time.
You can use different hair mask that suits you to treat your hair if it becomes dry and brittle.
Dark circles will not only dull your overall appearance, but also can also lead to serious health issues if not treated on time.
Soft and light makeup is the new beauty trends of spring 2019 to make a youthful and flawless skin. Have a look at all the new makeup trends for Spring Summer 2019.
If you are too lazy to shave every day or really want to the stubble beard, you need to take some effort to look and feel presentable.
Shea butter is an excellent moisturizer for skin as it is very thick and solid at room temperature but has a buttery rich consistency.
Aloe Vera also commonly known as medicinal aloe, burn plant or Gheekumari has 75 nutrients that can benefit your hair.
Oily skin, fungus on the scalp, dry skin and skin inflammations can be the cause of dandruff.
It's very difficult to choose hair styling products for men from the various options including Pomades, waxes, gels, clays, and creams.
Suppliers Across World
Browse suppliers across the globe including Cyprus, Kiribati, Sudan, Cayman Islands, Uganda, South Sudan, Brunei, Solomon Islands, Spain, Holy See (Vatican City State), Faroe Islands, Palau, Djibouti, Bermuda, Western Sahara, Northern Mariana Islands, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Sierra Leone, Saint Helena, Kyrgyzstan, Nigeria, Barbados, Niue, Philippines, Albania, Guadeloupe, Guernsey, Italy, El Salvador, Russian Federation, British Indian Ocean Territory, Tanzania, Togo, Virgin Islands, British, Pitcairn, Maldives, Pakistan, Samoa, Niger, Senegal, Ghana, Mongolia, China, Equatorial Guinea, Dominican Republic, Gibraltar, South Korea, Afghanistan, Belarus, Singapore and other localities of World as well..