Any condition that cause inflammation in the stomach lining is known as Gastritis. Here are various effective home remedies that you can use at home.
Any condition that cause inflammation in the stomach lining is known as Gastritis. Here are various effective home remedies that you can do at home.
1.Ginger for Gastritis:
Ginger can cause treating gastritis because of its calming and antibacterial properties. It can diminish irritation
what's more, diminishes disease, stomachache, gas, acid reflux, sickness and bloating.
- Add 1 teaspoon of freshly chopped ginger root to 1 cup of boiling water. Cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain, add honey and sip this tea slowly. Drink it 2 or 3 times a day for about a week.
- Alternatively, mix together a tablespoon each of ginger juice and honey. Take it before eating your meal 2 times daily for a week.
- You can even chew a small piece of fresh ginger root or take ginger capsules to treat gastritis.
Note: Ginger may interfere with blood-thinning and high blood pressure medications.
2.Chamomile for Gastritis:
Chamomile tea may likewise be extremely useful in treating gastritis. It is rich in certain basic oils that are gainful for the stomach related problems. It can even relieve the intestinal dividers, giving alleviation from sudden pains, and dispose of gas. In addition, it can decrease stomach inflammation and along these lines lessen the danger of ulcers.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of dried chamomile flowers to 1 cup of hot water.Cover and allow it to steep for 5 to 10 minutes.
Strain, then add some honey.
- Drink this tea several times daily for a week.
Note: Do not boil this herb as its active compounds will be destroyed
3.Yogurt for Gastritis
The probiotics present in yogurt help protect your stomach lining from H. pylori bacteria that causes gastritis. Also, yogurt boosts the immune system to fight off infection more quickly. Yogurt is a good addition to your diet, especially when suffering from gastritis.
- Eat 2 to 3 cups of plain probiotic yogurt daily until you get relief.
- You can also try a yogurt, banana and honey smoothie. Drink it 2 or 3 times a day for quick recovery.
4.Carom Seeds or Ajwain for Gastritis:
Carom seeds are a characteristic stomach settling agent that is advantageous for gastritis. They give alleviation to the stomach's mucous film from sharpness and hyperacidity. Carom seeds can likewise treat acid reflux, sickness and bloating.
- Mix together 1 teaspoon each of carom seeds and dried ginger with a little bit of black salt. Take 1 teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of warm water 3 times a day.
- Another option is to add 1 teaspoon of carom seeds powder and “ teaspoon of black salt to a glass of buttermilk. Drink it 2 times a day.
- You can also boil 2 cups of water with 4 teaspoons of carom seeds until the water reduces by half. Strain the mixture and drink Ãƒâ€¦Ã¢â‚¬Å“ cup of it 2 times a day.
5.Strawberries for Gastritis:
Strawberries can likewise cause recuperate gastritis because of their cell reinforcement property and high substance of phenolic mixes. It can help keep the begin of aggravation in the stomach lining. Regular consumption of strawberries can help reduce the harm that alcohol causes to the stomach mucous membrane.
- Add 1 tablespoon of dried strawberry leaves to a cup of hot water.
- Let it steep for 5 minutes, then strain.
- Drink it 2 or 3 times daily until the gastritis symptoms subside.
- To prevent gastritis, eat a few strawberries daily.
6.Peppermint for Gastritis
Peppermint is another herb known to treat gastritis due to its anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antispasmodic properties. Its soothing properties can reduce inflammation of the stomach lining. It can help reduce nausea, indigestion and heartburn.
- Take standardized, enteric coated peppermint tablets. Usually, 1 tablet 2 or 3 times daily is recommended, enteric coated tablets will help avoid heartburn.
- You can also chew fresh peppermint leaves or add them to your soups, salads and smoothies.
7.Coconut water for Gastritis:
Coconut water has a lot of minerals and compounds which are soothing for digestive system. It is very beneficial in removing toxic radicals from the body. It also helps maintain normal body temperature which assists in normalizing body digestive functions.
- Coconut water can be given to patient as frequently as possible in a day, for relief from gastritis.
- Coconut water will work best if taken empty stomach.
8.Lemon for Gastritis:
Drink fruit juice to avert and ease gastritis.
- Drink lemon juice with a squeeze of salt to normally cure gastritis.
9.Cumin seed for Gastritis:
Cumin has been found to relieve inflammation of the stomach mucosa and other symptoms of gastritis. It is also an antiseptic.
- Roast the cumin seeds and grind them to get a chunky powder. Mix 1 tablespoon of cumin powder with a glass of water and drink it.
- Alternatively boil 1 tablespoon of cumin seed with 2 glass of water till water reduces by half. Make it cool and drink often.
10.Honey for Gastritis :
Honey can effectively kill the harmful bacteria in the stomach as it is bactericidal in nature. It also possesses
anti-inflammatory properties and antioxidants that can help with the healing process of the stomach lining.
- Add 2 tablespoon honey to a glass of warm water and mix well.
- Drink this on an empty stomach.
11.Turmeric for Gastritis:
Turmeric contains curcumin, an anti-inflammatory, antifungal, and antibacterial polyphenol, which soothes the gastric mucosa and reduces irritation in the gastrointestinal tract.
- Make a paste of turmeric by adding some water and yogurt.
12.Jaggery for Gastritis:
Jaggery helps absorption and lifts the resistant reaction of the body against the H.pylori microbes .
- Have a small piece of jaggery after 15 mins of every meal.